Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bush Must Not Be Allowed To Strike Iran

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStateConservative
    Who do you support?
    As far as a "party"? Whichever one puts forward the best candidate. Last election, to me, that was David Cobb. However, Michael Badnarik was equally as good, but not as vocal about 9/11 Truth.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Partridge Guest
    Who is this guy? Are we sure he isn't regular having a laugh?

But for what it's worth...

Already read em. This is not the first liberal message board I have visited. If these DSM papers have given you the proof you need and your party has done nothing, then your party is worthless. You tell me, did the DSM come straight out of the Dan Rather school of journalism, or are the dems a bunch of spineless wussies?
    Obviously you didn't 'read them' - because two of them are visual documentaries. In answer to the question of whether the Downing Street Minutes (not a memo, but the official minutes of a meeting between top Blair people and Richard Dearlove, the head of MI6 - the British CIA) are genuine (hint: they are) or whether the Democrats are a useless oppossition party incapable of mounting a fight to save their lives - then I would have to agree with the latter.

But I have to say I love the way you automatically assume that because someone opposes the policies of the Republican Party, they must automatically support the Democrats. As if there are only two political ideologies in the world, (both of them being basically the same). I guess that would make someone like Pat Buchanan, or Paul Craig Roberts 'liberals'.

I can only speak for myself, but I would never vote either Democrat or Republican in my life. They both represent the same corporate interests, and as I am not a corporation CEO or shareholder they thus do not represent me.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey guys, give him a break, since Bush has changed the terminology from "WMDs" to "Nuclear Capabilities" he is completely confused and unaware of the fact that he is falling for the same scam twice.
    good one

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Already read em. This is not the first liberal message board I have visited. If these DSM papers have given you the proof you need and your party has done nothing, then your party is worthless. You tell me, did the DSM come straight out of the Dan Rather school of journalism, or are the dems a bunch of spineless wussies?
    First of all, welcome to the YBBS!

Secondly, you asked for proof that Bush and his administration lied us into war. I've provided the proof. There's tons of other documentaries where high level govnt officials and CIA guys talked about how the intel was 'cherry picked' in order to build a case that wasn't there.

And I'm not a liberal by the way, I'm in the center.

Holla!

somebigguy Guest
    Well, dude, this place has liberal written all over it. Most of the avatars are anti-Bush, the "9/11 truth" ad on the front page, and someone who is a Republican, says she is a "nice troll." No doubt in my mind this place is full of liberals.
    Anti-Bush avatars and 9/11 Truth does not automatically mean liberal. Quit labelling people based on first impressions.

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG