Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: theconservativevoice.com Attacks Professor Steven E. Jones

rayrayjones Guest
    the guy is total bullshit...i work and live in the bay area since 1993 and i have never heard anyone refer to the santa cruz mountains as the SANTA CLARA MOUNTAINS...never, never, never.

he makes a point to refer to it repeatedly. yet most everyone i know call the 1989 quake the Loma Prieta quake.

Yep.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'm searching that site. IDIOTS!!!!!!

I don't know weather to laugh or be mad.

Uber Commandante Guest
    Also, he mentions that buildings don't always act as you expect them to when they are destroyed. Fair enough. But still.... I would like to talk to a statistician to find out what the probably is for THREE buildings to be destroyed by fire for the first time in history, on the same day in history, AND that all three buildings fell straight down into their own footprints (very accomadating, if you ask me), AND that ALL OF THE STEEL SEGMENTS BROKE APART INTO EASILY TRANSPORTABLE PIECES.

Its almost enough to make me start buying lottery tickets; miracles really do happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Commandante
    Also, he mentions that buildings don't always act as you expect them to when they are destroyed. Fair enough. But still.... I would like to talk to a statistician to find out what the probably is for THREE buildings to be destroyed by fire for the first time in history, on the same day in history, AND that all three buildings fell straight down into their own footprints (very accomadating, if you ask me), AND that ALL OF THE STEEL SEGMENTS BROKE APART INTO EASILY TRANSPORTABLE PIECES.

Its almost enough to make me start buying lottery tickets; miracles really do happen!
    If you watch Steven Jones' powerpoint presentation, he shows pictures of what happens to buildings that collapse...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG