Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bush Killed America

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    It doesn't prove the hijackers had help besides anything other than luck at most. It's evidence, it points a certain way, but it is not that incriminating, it's not enough to even call Bush a suspect. Most of the rest of the world has decided that that Islamic terrorists who hate America commited 9/11 is a fact. This stuff isn't all that damning to everyone else, Gold. You need more than circumstance and ability.
    Ok... so the hijackers managed to blow up buildings in NYC? The hijackers managed to stand down the military? Get off it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

amman254 Guest
    A suspect is not a convict, we here in America are innocent until proven guilty
    i bet the people in quantanamo, and in several other nice little camps, would be glad to see that one put into practice....

Most of the rest of the world has decided that that Islamic terrorists who hate America commited 9/11 is a fact
    here in germany, allready over a year and a half ago, more that 30% of the people in a taken poll, were convinced that the US government was in some way involved in the atrocities of 911.....

Oh, and the government doesn't need to enter your home to bug you.
    great...really great...because the founding fathers that attempted to set down some humanitarian rights...like "all men created equal" and so on, had not been in there time machine, and seen that some day in the future, my home could be invaded not only from some tapped wires but from a heat seaking camera from orbit....that means this is not referred to in our law. the intruding is not defined through the art of entrance, but through the destroying my own private sphere, wether through a crow bar, or a high tech instrument.
    it is mine and your rights to privacy, jetsetlemming, that are at issue here...not the form of entrance.

and since i mentioned it above..."all men are created equal"...even supposed "terrorist's"...?????? well, i quess we don't want to go that far do we......

jetsetlemming Guest
    Oh, I won't argue the legal system is full of holes and problems, but I never found much sypathy in criminals. As far as I'm concerned, "convict rights" should by an oxymoron. Yeah, there's stuff that should be outlawed that the founding fathers couldn't, but that why we have current legislators. The constitution says americans have a right to a speedy trial, but most end up waiting months before seeing a judge. The section of the constitution regarding spying and search and seizure technically allows warrantless searches if they aren't "unreasonable". Look at the wording of that part I pasted earlier in this thread.