Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?

Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?

This thread is created specifically for ideas on better ways to get 9/11 Truth out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The internet is a WONDERFUL tool. Absolutely FANTASTIC. However, it's not enough. We need to be more visible...

Please post, and share your ideas here...

To give you an example... a loooooooooooong time ago, on a board, far far away... Someone named RebelSTL gave me the idea to post signs on the highway. You know... the overpasses, etc... I posted it on www.911visibility.org, and low and behold, someone completely across the country from me had taken a picture of them holding a sign on an overpass, and www.911visibility.org posted it. Pretty cool...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Just so you know... I've been talking with the Executive Director of Peace-Action.org, and we're currently working on ways to get the word out to religious leaders within the area. Also, she's currently working on getting some of us from 911Truth.org on to radio shows like Randi Rhodes, and Mike Malloy. The purpose of the interviews will be to talk about, "Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?"...

Janice Matthews has suggested countless times that it would be a good idea to approach your local District Attorneys to try and present the case of 9/11...

Also, I've been in contact with the Alex Jones show. We're trying to get on there as well.

Dave Mann Guest
    Gold - Well those ideas are OK but look all of Alex Jones listeners already know - Peace Action people of course do not so that might be fruitful. I'm thinking we need engage in a ground war. The media is either complicit - corporate media - or very limited in reach - face to face and with lit distribution. Of course, I loved you freeway overpass effort. Saw that - outstanding.

If religious leaders in the area are conviniced, then chances are, they may share their ideas in their sermons...

The thing about shows like Alex, and Malloy... we know they're the choir. We want to give them direction on what they can do... like you said... organize.

somebigguy Guest
    I think Gold's intention since he will be preaching to the choir anyway is to make some suggestions for getting the truth out. Thats kind of the purpose of this campaign, to try to initiate some new ideas.

Here is one I read about somewhere. You know how we all get self addressed stamped envelopes in the mail from companies wanting to sell us something? Or even when utility companies send the bill with an envelope to return payment in, even though most of us pay our bills online. Well, we just put our favorite 9/11 truth flyer in to the envelopes and drop them in the mail. It doesn't cost us anything, and somebody somewhere is opening the mail.

Just imagine the discussion we would generate at all these companies if they kept receiving truth flyers in the mail from all of us!!!

I read about somebody who was doing this a little while ago. Damn fine idea.

Jon: Put it on the list.

Heh... we could start sending out mailers...

Get the phone book out...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Heh... we could start sending out mailers...
    We don't have to, the envelopes are already addressed and in most cases stamped!! Its brilliant, make sure that gets on your list of suggestions!!!!