Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Just Curious

I will not promote the "Missile/Pentagon" theory. The reason being, there's no video footage of it. There's no whistleblower coming forward to say they were part of the crew that launched it. There are TOO many contradictions in the eyewitness accounts.

However, I don't understand that if there is evidence that exists out there that could prove what actually hit the Pentagon, why we're not being shown it.

I don't understand why FBI agents, within 5 minutes of the event, decided to confiscate the videos from the neighboring hotel and gas station. Shouldn't their priorities have been with making sure everyone at the Pentagon was safe? Who in their right mind would think to confiscate videos in the moment of a disaster? Unless they were SUPER FBI agents without a heart, or a sense of fear, who thought that those videos might come in handy to investigate what happened. Well if that's the case, why not release them? Maybe they were ordered to confiscate them prior to the event taking place. I'm not comfortable with the reasons we're being given as to why they're not being released.

I don't understand why the Pentagon's anti-aircraft batteries weren't fired. Someone mentioned to me that they think they actually may have been fired, and that's why the videos have been confiscated. Again, release them.

I don't understand why planes from neighboring Andrews Air Force base weren't sent to intercept Flight 77 knowing full well that it was being monitored by the likes of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld for at least 50 miles.

I don't understand how Hani Hanjour, a person with VERY questionable flight skills, managed to make what other pilots have referred to as an "impossible maneuver".

The information about the Pentagon is VERY damaging without even mentioning something other than Flight 77 hitting it. That's my personal opinion.

Also, if you look at almost ALL of the critiques of the movement by the mainstream media, they almost always focus on that theory as a way to discredit us.

I think it's best to just avoid the speculation, and focus on the facts. That's my opinion.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    There are plenty of eye-witnesses who say they saw something such as a small plane hitting the pentagon. And check out these vidoes:

Fox News: No Plane Debris at Pentagon:
    http://yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7082

Pentagon Strike:
    http://yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5649

As far as eye witnesses go, you don't need them. Just look at the hole in the Pentagon, that speaks for itself.

Another fact you forgot to mention: Before you (Gold) had shown me a flight list of flight 93 which hit the Pentagon and it had no Arab names on it.

AuGmENTor Guest
    If it was a plane that hit the pentagon, the first twenty feet of it must have been PACKED with explosives to penetrate that far...

I believe hard evidence more than eyewitnesses, witnesses can be bought.
    Or programmed. Just enough credible people to be able to have a few solid witnesses.
    Further, how do you explain all the pilots who said that there was NO WAY a seasoned pilot could have pulled off that manuver?

MrDark71 Guest
    My three cents.....

I can only deduce their had to be a large plane with American Airline markings. Further more, something hit the Pentagon that doesn't seem to have caused the same type of damage a jetliner would have. A large C-130 and a large white jet were filmed over Washington immediately afterwards.

Since I can only speculate ...I came up with this. A large jetliner with American Airlines markings was flown over the Pentagon in concert with whatever caused the explosion. Once the plane clears the Pentagon it's over the river and into the airport area were it would blend in with the surroundings of other flights taking off and landing. Further more the exterior of the plane simply was changed white once it passed the Pentagon. How can that be done? I'm no scientist but does anyone remember "Freaky Freezies" gloves that have images appear and dissapear based on surface temperature? That was 1983? I'm guessing they have better ways to alter somethings appearance naturally with the press of a button.

Taking in account the video footage is from an angle that would not greatly limited in capturing a low flying airliner...especially if it passed over closer to the camera ... a fly over is well within reason. Any witness close enough would most likely fixate on the huge explosion and flames ...or slight of hand ...this second of shocking distraction is all it would take. In a panic they know they saw a plane ...an American Airline jet....flying very low.....at the Pentagon.....huge explosion....no more plane in sight ....conclusion...a plane hit the Pentagon.

But that's just me...

AuGmENTor Guest
    Good points. I never even mentioned the un-released footage from the DC Sheraton and the Sunoco. What a crock of shit. I kinda reflect back to what you said about what is really the point (this was a while ago). I think maybe the cancer has spread just too far for any one event to make any real changes in anything.

aceace Guest
    Airplanes are made of aluminum mostly which is a weak metal compared to steel. The Pentagon is a reinforced concrete and steel building built to withstand bombs. The wings which are huge on a 757 should have been outside the bldg. There is no explanation for this. The hole in the 6th ring cannot be explained and does not follow physics. Link below explains 6th hole possible.

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/exit.html

MrDark71 Guest
    Some guy has a video with some interesting information about the planes flight path compared to where the "OS" said it was. He interviewed police officers that were on the Citgo lot and the camera's caught them on film. Pretty interesting stuff