Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Just Curious

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Just Curious

Since I've never been one to argue the whole Missile/Pentagon theory, I'm wondering how people explain these eyewitness accounts away?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/s...550486,00.html

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/CAREER/.../11/witnesses/

"I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.'

"And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon.

"Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out. And then it was chaos on the highway as people tried to either move around the traffic and go down, either forward or backward.

"We had a lady in front of me, who was backing up and screaming, 'Everybody go back, go back, they've hit the Pentagon.'

http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/.../1201bauer.htm

“I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

911=inside job Guest
    i dont even give a shit about them... how easy would they be to fake?? you know how many people work at the pentagon....

So every news account of that day that has eyewitness accounts was faked? Who's to say all news accounts of that day weren't?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    It was more likely a small remote control plane than a missle. A missle would be to obvious.

somebigguy Guest
    I believe hard evidence more than eyewitnesses, witnesses can be bought. Remember that Pentagon memo telling people to say they saw a passenger plane that day? I wonder if that was ever proven...

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I believe hard evidence more than eyewitnesses, witnesses can be bought. Remember that Pentagon memo telling people to say they saw a passenger plane that day? I wonder if that was ever proven...
    That statement doesn't make any sense. Half of the arguments I see for controlled demolition are based on eyewitness accounts.

911=inside job Guest
    gold, do you think it was a 757 that hit the pentagon???

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    gold, do you think it was a 757 that hit the pentagon???
    I think the the possibility exists.

As long as I think the possibility exists, you will never see me promote the idea of a missile hitting the Pentagon.

jschurchin Guest

3 Rings

Hi All,
    I really have a hard time with a plane hitting the Pentagon, and here's why.

Not enough shrapnel of the plane was left. I live near Pittsburgh and about 10 years ago we had a 737 plow nose first into the ground at 450 mph. Granted the parts left were small, for the most part, but there were A LOT of them, including sizable engine parts. We dont have this at the Pentagon. A 757 is a BIG airplane you would think there would be more of it left.

But the main reason for my doubt is the 16' hole in the THIRD RING of the building. It is just inconceivable, to me, that a aluminum and alloy plane could penatrate 5 reinforced concrete walls and have enough energy left to create a 16' hole in the 6th one. Granted the craft was going approx. 500 mph, but still.

As for the eyewitnesses, think about this, the beltway is full of vehicles, all are eyewitnesses but only a handfull are interviewed. Why? If I am on the beltway and a Airplane just went screaming over my head I would telling anyone who would listen what I saw and where I was when I saw it.

Just my opinion. Keep up the great thought's Jon, they are stimulating.