Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Trivia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rayrayjones
    Able Danger, the military intelligence gathering unit that identified Mohammad Atta in 2000 identified which future Bush administration official as having possible terrroist/spy links before shutting down due to the possbility of "spying on americans"?

i still think there is more to able danger than they are telling us...way beyond identifying Atta.
    It was Condoleeza Rice, and it was because she was a "potential security risk".
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

rayrayjones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    It was Condoleeza Rice, and it was because she was a "potential security risk".
    correct! questions rose as to whether her stanford links where then linked to potential chinese spying, based on her extensive work with the Chinese.....

"The program wrongly tagged Rice, who at the time was an adviser to then-candidate George W. Bush, and former Defense Secretary William Perry by linking their associations at Stanford, along with their contacts with Chinese leaders, sources said.

"The program also spat out scores of names of other former government officials."

it makes sense if we think there are people within the government or former officials that may have had a hand in the attacks of 9-11....

this is a dead link....but for reference to an article printed before 9-11
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...01/1/23/2031...

The Chinese Army Spy and Condoleezza Rice
    Charles R. Smith
    Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2001

Condoleezza Rice, national security adviser to President Bush, has recently granted an interview to virtually every reporter but me. Perhaps it is because I keep asking her questions about the Chinese spy in her past.
    Rice has impeccable credentials. She worked for the elder George Bush in the White House, handling Russian issues. She is a distinguished fellow at the Hoover Institution and former provost of Stanford University. Rice is very close to former Clinton Secretary of Defense William Perry. Rice worked with Perry and the Clinton administration during her term at Stanford. The Clinton White House once mentioned her as being on the short list for secretary of state.

Yet it is her years at Stanford working with Perry that have rendered Rice silent. While working at Stanford, she became involved in the most successful Chinese army penetration of the Clinton Defense Department. She will not answer questions about her relationship with Chinese spy Hua Di.

sorry to get off topic, again.

NEXT QUESTION!

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    My turn:

Which State did Flight 77 disappear from radar making it impossible to be the plane that hit the Pentagon?
    BTW... that's a trick question. That's a "theory"...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    BTW... that's a trick question. That's a "theory"...
    Actually thats a fact, check your radar records.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Actually thats a fact, check your radar records.
    Flight 77 disappeared from radar screens over Indianapolis at around 8:50 based on the FAA transcript, and at 8:51 according to the 9/11 Report. Indianapolis is 593 miles from Washington D.C according to www.mapquest.com. A Boeing 757 travels at a top speed of 609 mph according to the Boeing website.. Whatever hit the Pentagon, hit at 9:37:46 based on the 9/11 Report. It is possible Flight 77 hit the Pentagon in 46-47 minutes based on those numbers, and times, and that a plane covers distances faster at higher altitudes... however, my questions pertaining to the Pentagon are more about... why won't they release the 85 tapes that show what hit the Pentagon? Why did the FBI confiscate surrounding cameras from the neighboring gas station and hotel within 5 minutes of "something", presumably Flight 77, hitting the Pentagon? Why weren't planes scrambled from Andrews Air Force base to take out Flight 77? Why didn't Dick Cheney order planes scrambled from Andrews Air Force base? He was at the PEOC by 9:10 according to Paul Thompson's Timeline. Why is Norman Mineta's testimony missing from both the 9/11 Report, and the 9/11 Commission's website? Based on his testimony, Dick Cheney was at the PEOC at least by 9:20. Yet, the 9/11 Report lists him as being at the PEOC by 9:58. Those are some of the questions I have about the Pentagon, and proves that your comment is a "theory" regarding Flight 77 not hitting the Pentagon... Whew... that took some work (as you well know because you and I are the ones that talked about it on AOL Instant Messenger)...

Also keep in mind I didn't look at the FAA, and NORAD timelines to see what they had to say, which, to my knowledge, was different.

But based on the "Official" (9/11 Report) and "Final" (9/11 Report) accounts, the numbers somewhat add up for Flight 77, and COMPLETELY don't add up regarding Cheney.

Flight 77 was flying at 500mph according to Paul Thompson's Timeline...

Which means Flight 77 MIGHT have had the time to fly from Indianapolis to Washington D.C. depending upon how high the plane was being flown from Indianapolis to Washington D.C. and what the altitude/speed ratio is for planes (which I don't know)

I just know higher altitude = covers distances faster...