Happy New Year! What, no terror alerts?

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=9756

(Gold9472: Apparently, I wasn't the only one to notice it.)

If anybody needs any more proof of how phony the Bushies’ war on terror is, all one had to do was go out on New Year’s Eve or watch the festivities in NY or elsewhere.

Everywhere, people were reveling, partying and generally having a grand time. What was missing from this year’s festivities were the fascist federal government’s phony terror alerts.

What, were the terrorists taking a vacation? The right-wing loonies will tell us that our beneficient federales are doing such a bang-up job that there were no credible threats this year, so no need to remind (read: scare) us with yellow or orange or red warning signs. What a load of merde!

The only place in the world, it seems, unsafe right now is the Middle East and especially Iraq. Gee, guess where our military is?

The truth - and Americans need to wake up to this concept - is that Bush and Cheney and their minions are liars, criminals and the true source of much of the world’s suffering. Since they lied to us about Iraq and the WMDs, why is it such a stretch for Americans to believe that they knew in advance of the 9/11 attacks or even planned them? Face it, huge steel structures do not collapse in orderly fashion because they are hit with planes. 9/11 was a planned demolition and Bush, Cheney, et. al. knew about it, may have participated in the planning of it, or at the very least, allowed it to happen. They need to not only be removed from office - in handcuffs - but brought to trial for the killing of more than 3000 Americans in 9/11 and 2000+ more of our military in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are murderers. They are not our true leaders. The 2000 and 2004 election fiascos should be proof enough for that.

Americans, take a stand. Get rid of these criminals and bring them to justice.

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to work toward the removal of the criminals in our executive branch. Please help me by educating yourselves and discovering the truth.

Oh, and by the way, where’s Osama? LIARS!

By: True Blue Patriot