Thread: A Request...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Request...

In the coming weeks, hopefully, hearings are going to take place in regards to Able Danger. I don't know if this will be the only opportunity for more truths to be exposed, or if those responsible, will finally be held accountable. I don't know if Curt Weldon is going to expose the entire cover-up, or just small portions of it.

I do know this. If this is our only opportunity for legal proceedings regarding 9/11, then we have to make the most of it.

We have to drive the point home that the Commission's findings were null and void. If ever there was a time when we needed to be heard, it is now.

My request is this. Please do what you can to send emails, make phone calls, march, protest, and get the truth of 9/11 out there. Make people start to ask questions. Devote more time, if you can, to getting the truth out.

I don't know where the hearings will be held, but I would hope that if you can make it, you go.

We can't get better exposure than this.

Here is Representative Weldon's contact information:

CurtPa07@Mail.House.Gov

Offices of Pennsylvania's Seventh Congressional District
    My offices are incredible resources to the constituents of the 7th District. My staff and I are here to help you through the bureaucratic obstacles with a federal agency or to answer a simple question about the federal government or laws. Additionally, my offices are also available to help you with flag requests as well as White House and Capitol tours. My Upper Darby and Bridgeport offices can assist you with various local inquiries such as grant applications, military service academy nominations, and other individual case work.

Washington, D.C.
    2466 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-2011
    Fax: (202) 225-8137

Upper Darby District Office
    1554 Garrett Road
    Upper Darby, PA 19082
    Phone: (610) 259 - 0700
    Fax: (215) 596-4665

Bridgeport District Office
    63 West Fourth Street
    Bridgeport, PA 19405
    Phone: (610) 270-1486
    Fax: (610) 270-1498

I'm assuming that Arlen Specter will be chairing these hearings as he did in the past. Here is Arlen Specter's contact information.

Washington DC Office
    711 Hart Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Tel: 202-224-4254
    Email: Contact Form

Allentown Office
    Suite 3814, Federal Building
    504 W. Hamilton
    Allentown, PA 18101
    Tel: 610-434-1444
    Fax: 610-434-1844

Erie Office
    Federal Building, Suite B-120
    17 South Park Row
    Erie, PA 16501
    Tel: 814-453-3010
    Fax: 814-455-9925

Harrisburg Office
    Room 1104, Federal Building
    228 Walnut Street
    Harrisburg, PA 17101
    Tel: 717-782-3951
    Fax: 717-782-4920

Philadelphia Office
    600 Arch Street
    Suite 9400
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
    Tel: 215-597-7200
    Fax: 215-597-0406

Pittsburgh Office
    Regional Enterprise Tower (old Alcoa Building)
    425 Sixth Avenue, Suite 1450
    Pittsburgh, PA 15219
    Tel: 412-644-3400
    Fax: 412-644-4871

Scranton Office
    310 Spruce Street
    Suite 201
    Scranton, PA 18503
    Tel: 570-346-2006
    Fax: 570-346-8499

Wilkes-Barre Office
    7 North Wilkes Barre Boulevard
    Stegmaier Building, Room 377M
    Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
    Tel: 570-826-6265
    Fax: 570-826-6266

Here are a lot of media contacts:

michael.isikoff@newsweek.com; woodwardb@washpost.com; bill.oreilly@foxnews.com; oreilly@foxnews.com; executive-editor@nytimes.com; managing-editor@nytimes.com; jfarah@worldnetdaily.com; editor@newsmax.com; tips@upi.com; rrichard@ap.org; Hannity@foxnews.com; michaelsavage@paulreveresociety.com; drudge@drudgereport.com; IHT@IHT.com; editor@reuters.com; moneyline@cnn.com; Dean.Baquet@latimes.com; JerrySeper@washingtontimes.com; bgertz@washingtontimes.com; b.grueskin@wsj.com; letters@nationalreview.com; t.cullen@wsj.com; j.heller@wsj.com; nicholas.witchell@bbc.co.uk; andrew.marr@bbc.co.uk; rageh.omaar@bbc.co.uk; matt.frei@bbc.co.uk; mark.mardell@bbc.co.uk; natasha.kaplinsky@bbc.co.uk; richard.sambrook@bbc.co.uk; roger.mosey@bbc.co.uk; john.irvine@itn.co.uk; tom.bradby@itn.co.uk; warrickj@washpost.com; pincusw@washpost.com; ottawayb@washpost.com; marcusr@washpost.com; leenj@washpost.com; flahertym@washpost.com; 2020@abc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; 60m@cbsnews.com; dateline@nbc.com; consortnew@aol.cm; axavila@telemundo.com; susan.candiotti@turner.com; msoler@uniiion.net; 48hours@cbsnews.com; editor@thetimes.co.uk; investigations@herald.com; nationalnews@herald.com; Editors@HumanEventsOnline.com; editor@guardianunlimited.co.uk; foreign.news@thetimes.co.uk; newseditor@independent.co.uk; foreigneditor@independent.co.uk; media@theaustralian.com.au; sbrown@cnsnews.com; shogenson@cnsnews.com; jdmowbra@erols.com; dgilson@motherjones.com; jdettmer@insightmag.com; tmaier@insightmag.com; prodriguez@insightmag.com; ktimmerman@insightmag.com; editor@spectator.org; pathencntr@aol.com; michael@lapressclub.com; econtv@earthlink.net; info@media-alliance.com; WMadsen777@aol.com; Info@ap.org, mschneider@ap.org; info@ap.org, abreed@ap.org; jaffleck@ap.org; dcrary@ap.org; alevinson@ap.org; rtanner@ap.org; bdesilva@ap.org; csullivan@ap.org; yblackman@ap.org; parrillaga@ap.org; ccarter@ap.org; scohen@ap.org; mcrenson@ap.org; jdonn@ap.org; dhastings@ap.org; tlewan@ap.org; mmendoza@ap.org; jschwartz@ap.org

Thanks for doing what you can.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

soularddave Guest
    I've always wondered about the contradiction between the passenger lists on the 4 flights, the positive DNA identification of the passengers, and the fact that the "terrorists" names didn't apear on the passenger lists. Perhaps it's an urban legend, but inquiring minds want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by soularddave
    I've always wondered about the contradiction between the passenger lists on the 4 flights, the positive DNA identification of the passengers, and the fact that the "terrorists" names didn't apear on the passenger lists. Perhaps it's an urban legend, but inquiring minds want to know.
    They identified most of them... not all... if you've got questions, now is the time to speak up.

reprehensor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soularddave
    To my knowledge, Flight 77 yields the biggest contradiction:

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77
    By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm

WEDNESDAY IS THE DAY

Congress to hear pre-9/11 report
    Local grad to testify that hijackers were identified before attack

http://www.daytondailynews.com/local...bledanger.html

By Margo Rutledge Kissell
    Dayton Daily News

Wright State University graduate Anthony "Tony" Shaffer, an Army Reserve lieutenant colonel and veteran intelligence operative, will be allowed to testify before the House Armed Services Committee next week about the controversial, once-secret operation, Able Danger.

Shaffer, 43, and others involved with the former data-mining operation, claim Able Danger had identified Mohamed Atta and three other Sept. 11 hijackers a year before the terrorist attacks.
    They have been under a gag order.

But more than half the members of Congress — including U.S. Reps. David Hobson, R-Springfield, and Mike Turner, R-Centerville — signed a letter late last year asking Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to let the former participants testify in an open hearing before Congress.

Wednesday's hearing will be a joint session before the Strategic Forces subcommittee and the Terrorism, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities subcommittee, according to a spokesman for U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon, R-Pa.

Weldon is the vice chairman of the House Armed Services and Homeland Security Committees who sent the letter to Rumsfeld signed by 246 lawmakers.

Secretary of the Navy Gordon England responded to Weldon's letter on behalf of Rumsfeld on Dec. 13, as Congress was preparing to recess.

England's letter said, "The department is prepared to fully participate in either open or closed hearings on this matter, consistent with the need to protect national security."

Part of the hearing will be open, but classified aspects will be discussed behind closed doors.

Shaffer had revealed publicly last year that Able Danger, created in 1999 to make links between individuals using publicly available information, had identified the hijackers in January 2000, He claims government lawyers prevented the team from sharing the information with the FBI. The Pentagon ended Able Danger in early 2001.

Shaffer spent his senior year at Stebbins High School and started his military career with an Ohio Army National Guard unit in Kettering.

[THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT ON BEHALF OF U.S. REP. CURT WELDON (R-PA). YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONTACTED OUR OFFICE ABOUT ISSUES RELATING TO ABLE DANGER. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE]

Thank you for taking the time over the past few months to contact me regarding the Able Danger - a Department of Defense planning effort prior to 9/11 tasked to identify and target the linkages and relationships of Al-Qaeda worldwide. Your voice has played a crucial role in getting 248 Members of Congress to ask for Congressional Hearings. I wanted to update you about the progress that has been made on Able Danger with your help.

First, I would like to thank the House Armed Services Committee Chairman Duncan Hunter for his leadership in pursuing Able Danger hearings, as well as Deputy Secretary of Defense Gordon England for his support on behalf of the Pentagon.

Following a long congressional recess where staff was busy preparing for this hearing, I am pleased to announce that on Wednesday, 15 February 2006 at 2:30 p.m. in 2118 Rayburn House Office Building, the House Armed Services Strategic Forces and Terrorism, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities Subcommittees have tentatively scheduled a joint hearing for open and closed testimony on the Able Danger effort. Witnesses have not yet been scheduled as interviews are ongoing. A complete list of witnesses should be available by close of business on Monday, February 13, 2006.

Thank you for your ongoing interest. I would ask that you communicate with your Member of Congress and express how important Able Danger hearings are and thank them for their support. I will continue to keep you updated as hearings progress.

Thank you

Curt Weldon
    MEMBER OF CONGRESS
    7th District of Pennsylvania

soularddave Guest
    I'm elated at the response, and wonder if my senators & representatives are among the 248 members of Congress that have signed to request the hearings. Is there a list of those who signed?

There is mention, also, of a list of potential wittnesses that was to be made available today. Do we have this list of wittnesses yet?

I sincerely hope that someone will explain the images that were collected at the Pentagon in the first few minutes after the impact. Are the ones that one finds on the internet just phonies? Also, those collected, and then confiscated, at the hotel & gas station nearby. What is the provenance of the apparent jet engine photographed near the FEMA personnell? Just what is it that we're viewing?

I'm tired of the Alice in Wonderland view of the terrible events of 9/11

Yes! Flight 77 ! Was there, or was there not, a discovery of evidence more recently than the cleanup after the inital event?