Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It Has To Stop

harrus Guest
    Ok, then let me put it this way. How would you like it if I told about 20,000 gamers to spam your boards with advertisements for their favorite video game because they feel that their favorite company making profit is "too damn important"?
    Don't blame the media for your actions, you and you alone are responsible for them. You talk about the US government evading responsibility, yet you are doing the same thing.

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by harrus
    Ok, then let me put it this way. How would you like it if I told about 20,000 gamers to spam your boards with advertisements for their favorite video game because they feel that their favorite company making profit is "too damn important"?
    Don't blame the media for your actions, you and you alone are responsible for them. You talk about the US government evading responsibility, yet you are doing the same thing.
    do you not see the subtle differences between a video game and 9-11.

harrus Guest
    Conspiracy theories versus make-belief worlds where people play soldier or general? Not that much of a difference, but that is really besides the point.
    Fact is that your discussion has nothing to do with either video games, or technical support, or whatever the other forums where you spammed this are for. Fact is that when I want to read about 9/11, I look for forums about that, but I don't want to start a discussion of your views on geopolitical events of the 21st century when I'm trying to get help with a computer problem. Fact is also that you seem to abide by a "The end justifies the means" policy which as I understand it is something you are criticising.

somebigguy Guest
    I agree with Harrus. I've always stood by Gold, however he does have a tendency to take things a little bit too far.

We have to respect other boards or they won't respect ours.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I agree with Harrus. I've always stood by Gold, however he does have a tendency to take things a little bit too far.

We have to respect other boards or they won't respect ours.
    Harrus is right... I'm not going to deny that...

How else do you expect people to come to this site?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

harrus Guest
    If I may make a suggestion:
    If you join other boards that are centered around similar topics as yours, you could join their discussions and invite them over. Contribute to their community first, and they will contribute to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by harrus
    If I may make a suggestion:
    If you join other boards that are centered around similar topics as yours, you could join their discussions and invite them over. Contribute to their community first, and they will contribute to yours.
    I thank you for your input... I'm trying to get my minions to do something like that, but it's hard to get good minions these days...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I thank you for your input... I'm trying to get my minions to do something like that, but it's hard to get good minions these days...
    That's what I've been doing as you know Gold, I have joined another Bulletin Board that discusses a topic that I'm interested in. In my signature line, I have a link back to this board....

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    that's because we are all miscreants ...

Quote Originally Posted by danceyogamom
    that's because we are all miscreants ...
    Damn minions.