Thread: People constantly surprise me...Especially a $15,000 gift to a stranger!!

Simply_sexy Guest

People constantly surprise me...Especially a $15,000 gift to a stranger!!

Heart-broken stranger gives away $15,000 ring

Anonymous man puts jewelry in unlocked car

BOSTON (Reuters) -- Are diamonds really forever?

An anonymous gift-giver left a $15,000 diamond engagement ring to the owner of an unlocked car in western Massachusetts with a typed note hinting at a broken heart.

"Merry Christmas. Thank you for leaving your car door unlocked. Instead of stealing your car I gave you a present. Hopefully this will land in the hands of someone you love, for my love is gone now. Merry Christmas to you," the note said. (Watch footage of the diamond ring -- :40)

The three-diamond ring with a white-gold band appeared on the seat of the man's car at a train station in Westborough, about 30 miles west of Boston, on December 7, police said. Four days later, the man reported it to police.

"This appears to be random," said Westborough Police Lt. Paul Donnelly. "I think there was a search for a car that was unlocked."

The 37-year-old man decided to keep the ring after a jeweler appraised its value at $15,000, police said.

Simply_sexy Guest
    C'mon here people!! This is a good story!!!

ThotPolice Guest
    ....um..er yeah! WOW thats amazing.....

Simply_sexy Guest
    Isnt it though?? How bout if I give you my address and you send me something so amazing!!! ;-)

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_sexy
    Isnt it though?? How bout if I give you my address and you send me something so amazing!!! ;-)
    Well there is that 250,000 dollar ring i still have from that failed engagment. I was just going to throw it out.

Simply_sexy Guest
    CHACHING!!

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    Well there is that 250,000 dollar ring i still have from that failed engagment. I was just going to throw it out.
    I'll marry you!

Simply_sexy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGuySaysThis
    I'll marry you!
    Get in line bitch!!

ThotPolice Guest
    Sorry WGST your bleeding gums alone are a big enuff turn off, not to mention your dick, I will have to go with Simple Sexy on this one...your gums don't bleed do they SS? I value oral care

Simply_sexy Guest
    No, my gums certainly do not bleed!! And I put a lot of effort into all of my oral duties!!