Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush's "Mandate"

Ophie Guest

Bush's "Mandate"

By Jim VandeHei and Michael A. Fletcher
    Washington Post

ET Jan. 16, 2005

President Bush said the public's decision to reelect him was a ratification of his approach toward Iraq and that there was no reason to hold any administration officials accountable for mistakes or misjudgments in prewar planning or managing the violent aftermath.

"We had an accountability moment, and that's called the 2004 elections," Bush said in an interview with The Washington Post. "The American people listened to different assessments made about what was taking place in Iraq, and they looked at the two candidates, and chose me."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6831621/

WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie
    By Jim VandeHei and Michael A. Fletcher
    Washington Post

ET Jan. 16, 2005

President Bush said the public's decision to reelect him was a ratification of his approach toward Iraq and that there was no reason to hold any administration officials accountable for mistakes or misjudgments in prewar planning or managing the violent aftermath.

"We had an accountability moment, and that's called the 2004 elections," Bush said in an interview with The Washington Post. "The American people listened to different assessments made about what was taking place in Iraq, and they looked at the two candidates, and chose me."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6831621/

WTF???
    That "Mandate" pisses me off royally. How can he say that all of the people of the United States, let alone, the world, support his actions? There are 300 Million people living in the U.S., and only 120 Million of them voted. It's a joke.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    That "Mandate" pisses me off royally. How can he say that all of the people of the United States, let alone, the world, support his actions? There are 300 Million people living in the U.S., and only 120 Million of them voted. It's a joke.
    So he thinks because he was re-elected nobody in his administration is responsible for any mistakes, and they're all allowed to do whatever they want now. Unbelievable.

So he thinks because he was re-elected nobody in his administration is responsible for any mistakes, and they're all allowed to do whatever they want now. Unbelievable.
    None of them are.... no one is D.C. is doing anything to change the direction we're going in...

Ophie Guest
    None of them are.... no one is D.C. is doing anything to change the direction we're going in...
    No accountability whatsoever. It's sickening.

I'm gonna eat some din din... bbs.

somebigguy Guest
    Well, he's on a first name basis with God and talks to him regularly, so I'm sure he is perfectly capable of doing a good job.

God Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Well, he's on a first name basis with God and talks to him regularly, so I'm sure he is perfectly capable of doing a good job.
    George is a good boy.

That's all I want the 9/11 Truth Movement to accomplish... absolute truth, and absolute accountability.

titsmcgee Guest
    Gold, I here you were permabanned from the PSBB?
    congrats. hope your truth movement is going well and happy James Earl Ray Day.

That's all I want the 9/11 Truth Movement to accomplish... absolute truth, and absolute accountability.