All of us have our theories as to what happened on 9/11. Personally, I think some of the "hijackers" may have actually existed. I think they might have been part of a "drug running operation". I think they were used as "patsies", and they may well have not even known of the plan for 9/11.

I think it's possible that those planes were somehow controlled by someone on the ground.

I think the wargames were used to "confuse" the FAA and military's response, and I think that either Donald Rumsfeld, or Dick Cheney ordered a "stand-down", or something that would mean "non-participation" in the response of those hijackings.

I think it's possible the buildings were brought down by explosives. I think it was done for "effect", and to cover up their involvement.

I think Flight 93 was shot down, and they're covering it up because it might be considered a "questionable" action, and the "hero" propaganda worked better for them.

All of that is "Theory". It's "Theory" BASED on facts. All of it may be wrong. Some of it might be right. We'll NEVER know until there's a THOROUGH investigation. An investigation done by individuals who serve NO ONE, that might be considered a "suspect".

I'm writing this because people LOVE to bash our "theories". The "Theories" are what they think is "crazy". The FACTS are what make us credible.