Reader Comments On Disbelief Tehran Building Didn't Collapse
We all know that planes hit by buildings collapse in on their own footprint within 90 minutes

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...anecrashes.htm

Stuart Cowan/Prison Planet
12/6/2005

As you will be aware, a C-130 hit a building in Tehran. Everyone on board (94 passengers and crew) are dead.

I waited and waited for the building to collapse like a house of cards.. {Because that's what happens if a plane hits a building ya know}... But as yet nothing of the sort has happened.

I have no idea what went wrong. How can these people build a structure that withstands the ferocious fires fuelled in part by jet-fuel, when the Americans lose not only the buildings that were hit by planes, but also a selection of Silverstein-owned surrounding buildings?

I think the Americans (and the rest of us) should rush over to Iran and ask their architects to help out with decent designs!

I'm sure the argument will include the difference between a steel building and a concrete one - or maybe if they have a bit of a slip they might admit the difference is the lack of pre-set explosives in the Iranian building?

The above is of course rhetorical. I just thought it was interesting.

All of this of course is based on the assumption that it really was a plane that hit the building. - I'm at the stage now that if I'm told it's daytime, I need sufficient proof that the sun is actually the source of the light that I see. My recent realisation that I was blind to the facts has caused such a shock that I now question everything. I don't take anything at face value anymore.

FLASHBACK: The Windsor Building in Madrid burned for nearly two days on almost all its floors. Its structural core was weaker than that of the WTC towers and yet it didn't collapse.