Yo Gold...go put up your links to this...you know where i'm at on Xanga---

Was TWA Flight 800 a warmup for the WTC???
Was TWA 800 Shot Down
By a Military Missile?

In 1996 TWA Flight 800 was shot down south of Long Island. The government of the United States, despite the embarrassment of having been caught in court rigging lab tests and lying in its reports, still officially attributes the disaster to a spark in the center fuel tank, while government spokespeople insist that the witnesses who saw a missile hit the jumbo jet are all drunks.

Introduction
The Crash
On the evening of July 17th, 1996, shortly after the sun had set, but while the sky was still light, a Boeing 747-131 jetliner, TWA's flight 800, was taking off from JFK airport on its way to Paris, France. On board were 230 people. At approximately 11 minutes into the flight, the 747 was flying at an altitude of 13,700 MSL, or 13,700 feet above sea level. Normally higher at 11 minutes, flight 800 had delayed climbing to make room for another jetliner descending into Rhode Island. The plane was over the Atlantic ocean south of Long Island, New York.

Just as flight 800 received clearance to initiate a climb to cruise altitude, the plane exploded without any warning. Thousands of pounds of kerosene, dumped from the center and wing tanks, vaporized and ignited, creating a fireball seen all along the coastline of Long Island. Under the orange glow of the fireball, sections of the 747 tumbled into the ocean. So completely had the plane broken up that weather radar confused the expanding bubble of debris for a cloud. [ Read the rest of the article HERE...if you want to, of course ]

i think i was watching last night as my go-to-sleep show, and they were doing a piece on the Everglades crash which happened two months before Flight 800, and then i got a Jon Gold idea [For those of you who don't know Jon Gold...his Truther forum probably has every 9/11 conspiracy imaginable] As i watched i remembered the cartoon of the alligator eating a leg and saying It tastes like chicken to his friends, and also the cartoon where the alligators are complaining about airline food, but Flight 800 stuck in my mind.

These 'drunks' the government were portraying were all wine-sipping Yuppies who saw a missle hit the plane as they sat on the terrace of some upscale restaurant in the Hamptons...so it wasn't like some Bowery wino witnessed the event

If Jon Gold comes on Xanga he could give you the links to the implausibilities behind the gov't recovering all of the terrorist passports in the wake of the WTC attack...and if you really think about a plane running into a building, blowing up, and the terrorists passports are recovered in pristine condition, then you know somethang is seriously amiss.

Soooooo...could Flight 800 have been a credibility test to see how much the public could be brainwashed into believing the absurd???