Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women that have sex with minors less guilty then men?

jetsetlemming Guest
    The boys who the teachers are doing aren't as messed up themselves by the abuse, but after everyone finds out, they're screwed. What girl would want go out with them? Girls who go through that, everyone feels sorry for them, but there's little to no sympathy for a guy who gets fucked by his teacher.

rachel Guest
    It's a double standard. The women should do jail time too. It's statutory rape at the least right?

I wonder though... the men seem to molest several boys, while the women usually claim to be in love. Maybe that's the difference? Like that one woman actually married the kid. Pedophiles aren't usually looking to start a family with the kids they abuse you know?

Edit: but on second thought... 18 year old boys are sent to prison for sleeping with their 17 year old girlfriends, so go figure.

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel
    It's a double standard. The women should do jail time too. It's statutory rape at the least right?

I wonder though... the men seem to molest several boys, while the women usually claim to be in love. Maybe that's the difference? Like that one woman actually married the kid. Pedophiles aren't usually looking to start a family with the kids they abuse you know?

Edit: but on second thought... 18 year old boys are sent to prison for sleeping with their 17 year old girlfriends, so go figure.
    It is not true that men are more likley to offend more than once, this is not pedophilia, its sex with minors and teachers typicly fall for one student. I think the woman that married the kid only did so because she was a woman if a guy did the same thing he would be "pervert" all over the front page.

I think it's because our society does not view men/boys as victims, men are so villified in our collective consciense that we often disregard them, this sexist sentancing happens on every level of crime men are always punished more harshly than women, women get away with much more.

And no one cares.

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    ....on every level of crime men are always punished more harshly than women, women get away with much more.

And no one cares.
    Very well said.

ThotPolice Guest
    Is that a clever mockery.....no one cares?

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Is that a clever mockery.....no one cares?
    Nope, I totally agree with you.

somebigguy Guest
    I would have to be violated by one of these hot young babes before I can decide if such a thing should be punished or not. Any hot young babes willing to test out this theory with me?

rachel Guest
    It is not true that men are more likley to offend more than once, this is not pedophilia, its sex with minors and teachers typicly fall for one student. I think the woman that married the kid only did so because she was a woman if a guy did the same thing he would be "pervert" all over the front page.

I think it's because our society does not view men/boys as victims, men are so villified in our collective consciense that we often disregard them, this sexist sentancing happens on every level of crime men are always punished more harshly than women, women get away with much more.

And no one cares.
    Well said. Welcome to the sexism fight! People often forget that there are two sides: women being overly coddled AND men being shown little to no mercy. You're right, "no one cares" about men - especially if you're middle class and white.

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel
    You're right, "no one cares" about men - especially if you're middle class and white.
    Luckily I'm black.

rachel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGuySaysThis
    Luckily I'm black.
    LMAO - wait, are you really black? What's up with your name?