Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Watched 911 Eyewitness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    somebigguy Guest

Just Watched 911 Eyewitness

I wasn't too sure at first, because I couldn't pick out the explosions that were supposedly going off, but further in to the video when they're looking at the collapse of the second tower, the pre-collapse detonations are pretty damn obvious.

They also do some comparisons of the collapses against objects falling through the air and through a vacuum that are pretty interesting, as well as examining the fact that the debris was pushed upward and outward from the building during the collapse. Something I haven't seen anyone else examine.

Anyway, pretty good stuff, not spectactular, but definitely worth viewing.

www.911eyewitness.com

I heard there was some "questionable" stuff in it, but I heard the case for demolitions is the "best" around... as far as video/sound footage.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I heard there was some "questionable" stuff in it, but I heard the case for demolitions is the "best" around... as far as video/sound footage.
    Like I said, I couldn't make out the first set of explosions for the first tower that hit, but the explosions for the second tower as well as building 7 are unmistakable.

911=inside job Guest
    sbg, did you buy it??? i cant watch the fucking thing because i dont have a piece of shit pc!!!

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    sbg, did you buy it??? i cant watch the fucking thing because i dont have a piece of shit pc!!!
    I downloaded a copy. If you don't have a piece of shit PC??? How do you post?

Or do you have a Mac? The one I have is an AVI,can Mac's read AVIs?

911Eyewitness Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    Hmmm, it works in any dvd player. If you downloaded a file you are at the whim of whomever encoded it with whatever it encoded with.

My take on buying the DVD is the same as most here. Buy it, you support our effort, allowing us to go on to another (as we are now) with other eyewitness's and you get the real deal. Even an AVI is recompressed, and you know, they drop frames, sound gets crushed, highs and lows suffer, cpu coughing in the middle of an important scene.

We figure it can work for everyone and encourage you to buy it, show it with some friends, neighbors, community. Encoding sucks. Remember this whole thing was up since day one until the Stealth Communciations guys took the computers down, with no due process, as compressed files. It shows some things, but is open to interpretations as pixels are lost, sound is awful etc. To those that make dvd's for people, we thank you for your efforts and appreciate that the real content gets out and you are generous in picking up the costs. DVD trees are rare, and the realtime copy still takes a couple hours of computer time and user intervention. I always love volunteer workers.

Watching the files that we have on our website gives you the evidence within. We have clips at the 911 Eyewitness for that purpose. For those that are too cheap, too poor, or just have some other reasons, those clips are there so you have what is needed. Details are lost, and they cannot be perfect encoded as files, but the basics are there.

When you really want to see the stuff, like a painting by Dali, it must be seen in the original to be fully appreciated, and like any evidence, having the real deal is better than somebodies xerox.

Additionally, this tape has a very active participant, me. I taped it, and I am actually here, there and everywhere talking about it. So you can ask what I saw and felt, and details of the day. You know, a real person is attached to the work.

Yes.

Why don't you buy it... www.911eyewitness.com...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Why don't you buy it... www.911eyewitness.com...
    Cause I'm a cheap sumbitch.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Cause I'm a cheap sumbitch.
    I admit that I've downloaded movies, etc... but I almost always buy them... I don't mind giving money to 9/11 people... it's like a contribution.