Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rep. Cynthia McKinnney Questions Rumsfeld, Myers About 9/11 Wargames - Video Inside

Rep. Cynthia McKinnney Questions Rumsfeld, Myers About 9/11 Wargames - Video Inside

Click Here

www.real.com

They didn't give her the opportunity to talk, and Rumsfeld or Myers didn't answer her question. She basically had to "speak up" in order to get heard...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I'll tell you what I DON'T like about this story...

I challenge you to find it anywhere in the news.

BUMP for new video...

Here's what Michael Ruppert had to say about this...

"Phones started ringing early on the morning of February 16th. Representative Cynthia McKinney of Georgia, newly returned to Capitol Hill for her sixth term as a member of Congress was, within minutes, going into a House hearing on the Defense Appropriations bill and she was going in loaded for bear… or goose, depending on one's viewpoint. She asked me how quickly I could email select documents establishing that as many as five wargames were simultaneously underway on the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001.

Hurriedly I made contact with her staff and forwarded a number of PDF files so that when her time came and on national television, McKinney could finally, in a public forum, hold those responsible for 9/11 accountable with the proof in her hands and demand an answer. These were the same files I had acquired during my research for Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. McKinney was to be well-armed with assistance from other tenacious 9/11 researchers and there would be no escape.

Unless it came time for lunch.

Having lost her seniority after a successful 2002 Israeli-funded and Republican Party-managed campaign to unseat her, McKinney's chance to question Secretary of Defense Don Rumsfeld and Joint Chiefs Chairman General Richard Myers was pushed aside until the hearings were about to be closed. It appears the bears knew what was coming and had neatly dodged a bullet.

Not quite.

Although the American people were deprived of an on-the-record answer about who was running the wargames which paralyzed official response on 9/11, Cynthia McKinney let it be known (on the record) that we knew and would not forget. As she found a way to get her question on the record, she gave us all a priceless Kodak moment: one that ranks right up there with the reaction I evoked in public from then CIA Director John Deutch in 1996.

The point here is not that 9/11 is suddenly back on the table, somehow available for resolution and justice. It's a long way from a question from a junior member of the minority party asking a question to an impeachment, conviction and imprisonment. The election is still over. The compromised Keane Commission has still closed its doors. No further investigations or legal proceedings are pending. The media has still moved on and the court system and congress are still willfully impotent.

But courage endures. And as long as there is someone like Cynthia McKinney on Capitol Hill there will be moments - wonderful moments like the one captured on the attached video - which prove that we have not gone away or forgotten and that we still have the will to speak.

For those of us who spent years investigating 9/11, the research and evidence we have compiled will always be within arm's reach, awaiting these golden moments. As new threats and challenges overtake us and demand our focus in "the now" we stand ready to jump on any miracle that presents us with an opportunity to remind the world that murderers still walk free, still in power. Like blades of grass growing steadfastly up through the sidewalk we will never surrender our ability to speak truth to power.

God bless Cynthia McKinney. - MCR"

somebigguy Guest
    Good for her. She just gets her job back and she's already back stirring the pot.

What happened to Jon Kerry's party. Why didn't they stand up for their supporters and challenge yet another election that was stolen? Democracy my ass.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Good for her. She just gets her job back and she's already back stirring the pot.

What happened to Jon Kerry's party. Why didn't they stand up for their supporters and challenge yet another election that was stolen? Democracy my ass.
    Calling it John Kerry's party is laughable at best. Kerry stood and applauded George W. Bush so much at the State Of The Union address, I thought he may need a couple days rest to ice his knees afterward.

The whole thing is really starting to look grim. New Dem spokesmen Dean can't stop putting his foot in his mouth.... independent parties with new ideas are ignored more than ever. It's a gross, sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Calling it John Kerry's party is laughable at best. Kerry stood and applauded George W. Bush so much at the State Of The Union address, I thought he may need a couple days rest to ice his knees afterward.

The whole thing is really starting to look grim. New Dem spokesmen Dean can't stop putting his foot in his mouth.... independent parties with new ideas are ignored more than ever. It's a gross, sad state of affairs.
    What has Dean said?

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    What has Dean said?
    From the Washington Times:

"On Feb. 11, the day before he was elected party chief, Mr. Dean asked, at a meeting of the DNC Black Caucus, "You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?" The Associated Press reports that laughter greeted Mr. Dean, who then delivered the punchline: "Only if they had the hotel staff in here.""

Unbelievable. Actually, the repubs haven't made a stink about this.... yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    From the Washington Times:

"On Feb. 11, the day before he was elected party chief, Mr. Dean asked, at a meeting of the DNC Black Caucus, "You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?" The Associated Press reports that laughter greeted Mr. Dean, who then delivered the punchline: "Only if they had the hotel staff in here.""

Unbelievable. Actually, the repubs haven't made a stink about this.... yet....
    Nice

bump