Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For The First Time Ever, I Agree With Rush Limbaugh

Vernon... let me ask you this one question. Why do you think the Bush Administration fought every attempt to create an "independent" commission to investigate the 9/11 attacks?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Fortunately for you, I do believe we landed on the moon. Unfortunate for you, there isn't any one piece of evidence I could show you that shows our Government was complicit in 9/11. There have been books written that have 100's of pages as to why I think this way. I have spent countless hours of my own time researching 9/11, and other aspects of our Government. Only when you put 2+2 together does it equal 4.

However... I can shatter your idea that our Government wouldn't do such a thing with one simple document.

Operation Northwoods

Read through that document, and tell me what you see.
    Good job Jon, thats the best place to start. Remove any illusions that the government "would never do such a thing".

Vernon, if after examining Operation Northwoods you are still not convinced, I suggest examining the incubator lie which led to thousands of deaths in Iraq:

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/11/incubator-lie.html

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Open minds are good. I think there's plenty of evidence to suggest that something is being hidden, just not what that hidden info/event is. I'm concerned you're 100% on this, Gold, considering there are still unanswered questions.
    Gold is 100% on this, and for good reason. Ask yourself one question, who has the power to prevent Norad from doing its job on 9/11?

Once you answer that question, you discover who is inexplicably involved in the attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Gold is 100% on this, and for good reason. Ask yourself one question, who has the power to prevent Norad from doing its job on 9/11?

Once you answer that question, you discover who is inexplicably involved in the attacks.
    The martians?

jetsetlemming Guest
    I'm not sure I understand your question. What is Norad's job invloving 9/11? I'm assuming it's investigating, but I didn't know Norad had anything to do with that.

jetsetlemming... go look up NORAD, and tell me what their purpose is...

somebigguy Guest
    Hey Jon, we talked about Norad's mission statement in a previous thread. Here it is:

NORAD continuously provides worldwide detection, validation and warning of an aerospace attack on North America and maintains continental aerospace control, to include peacetime air sovereignty alert and appropriate aerospace defense measures in response to hostile actions against North America

USNORTHCOM Mission Statement

United States Northern Command conducts operations to deter, prevent and defeat threats and aggression aimed at the United States, its territories and interests within assigned areas of responsibility; as directed by the President or Secretary of Defense, provides military assistance to civil authorities, including consequence management operations

From here: http://www.hsdec.org/charter.aspx

somebigguy Guest
    And yes, it was the martians as well as the saucer people.

somebigguy Guest
    ...and the reverse vampires...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I see 9/11 as a puzzle. You can't see anything with only once piece. Only with when all the pieces are connected that you see the picture. Each fact regarding the government's invovlement in 9/11 can easily be rubbutled. But when fact after fact keeps on comming in, it gets to the point where it's undeniable.

Holla!