Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BBC - Newsnight Scotland cover Shayler questioning 911 (video inside)

somebigguy Guest
    Looks like its about 19 minutes in.

somebigguy Guest
    They talk about the neocons, PNAC, a new pearl harbor. "Perhaps rogue elements within the government did it"

Spectacular!!! Good find Partridge.

somebigguy Guest
    I got it Jon, its awesome!!! About 30 seconds of gold!!! (No pun intended)

somebigguy Guest

Partridge Guest
    http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...50HA4O1EB32S8P

The torture jet piece starts at 15.30, Shayler comes on at 18.00 and the piece ends at 21.00.

Holyrood (mentioned several times) is the Scottish Parliament.

And Newsnight Scotland is Scotland's preimer in depth news/current affairs program (which is why this was so shocking to me!).

somebigguy Guest
    Nice job Partridge!!!

Partridge Guest
    No worries. It was pure chance I saw it - I usually watch BBC London (there's about 5 different BBC regions) - but I was making dinner when it was on and couldn't be fecked changing the channel.

Oh yeah, sbb, any chance you or Daz can fix the 911 blogger rss feed - it hasn't updated since "Press Conference in Tampa".

anyway, I'm off to bed, night all.

Uploading it now... Thanks dude.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Partridge
    No worries. It was pure chance I saw it - I usually watch BBC London (there's about 5 different BBC regions) - but I was making dinner when it was on and couldn't be fecked changing the channel.

Oh yeah, sbb, any chance you or Daz can fix the 911 blogger rss feed - it hasn't updated since "Press Conference in Tampa".

anyway, I'm off to bed, night all.
    OK, I'll let DZ know, things have been kind of messed up since he moved the site.

somebigguy Guest
    Annie Machon, Former MI5 Officer:

The neocons have something called the pnac in which in the year 2000 they laid out their arguments saying they wanted to go in and asset strip the middle east of oil and other resources but they didn't think they would be able to wage war without something like a new Pearl Harbor to generate the sort of outrage amongst the American public to allow them to go ahead and do that. So that might well be one view, I'm not necessarily the official government, but perhaps rogue elements within the government within the Republican party within the intelligence service banded together and did that.

David Shayler, Former MI5 Officer:

I'd say if you look at the evidence that is available at the moment, weight that up on the balance of probabilities, you would be obliged to come to the conclusion that there were elements of the American military, FBI, CIA, State Department, so on who were not loyal to the constitution and who were loyal to other people behind the scenes.