Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?

Dave Mann Guest

NYC March

Anyone wanting more info on the march can go to 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com

and talk to Greg Nixon.

I've heard a lot of good things lately regarding Greg Nixon...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

However, the people at 911TruthAction don't like me.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    However, the people at 911TruthAction don't like me.
    And why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    And why is that?
    Because I have gotten into fights with Nico Haupt, Jolly Rodger, Cathy Garger, and a few others. Mostly regarding unity, etc...

Dave Mann Guest

911 Truth

Hopefully, personal animosities won't get in the way of a long overdue action of this importance. I'd be interested in hearing more about you political or philosophical differences. I have noticed what might be regarded as a bit of sectarianism towards those they think are pushing a "limited hangout position". To my way of thinking the "negligence" theory is simply rediculous, can't stand, and therefore not regarded by me as a big threat. As for the "Able Danger" distraction - I agree Mohamed Atta was not on the plane, nor even a principle in this deal. But, on the other hand he was clearly a bit player, and the revelations about prior knowledge of his group can lead to some significant revelations. Interesting that he's been enjoying US government support for many years, while in school in Europe, etc (don't have the link at hand) Well, anyway, I just hope that we can all just be as sincere and wise as we can be - we're involved in something extraordinary and we're going to have to reach down and put everything we've got into this - do the best we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mann
    Hopefully, personal animosities won't get in the way of a long overdue action of this importance. I'd be interested in hearing more about you political or philosophical differences. I have noticed what might be regarded as a bit of sectarianism towards those they think are pushing a "limited hangout position". To my way of thinking the "negligence" theory is simply rediculous, can't stand, and therefore not regarded by me as a big threat. As for the "Able Danger" distraction - I agree Mohamed Atta was not on the plane, nor even a principle in this deal. But, on the other hand he was clearly a bit player, and the revelations about prior knowledge of his group can lead to some significant revelations. Interesting that he's been enjoying US government support for many years, while in school in Europe, etc (don't have the link at hand) Well, anyway, I just hope that we can all just be as sincere and wise as we can be - we're involved in something extraordinary and we're going to have to reach down and put everything we've got into this - do the best we can.
    I don't like "labels" period... I wrote a little something about it somewhere... by the way... I support any effort to get the truth out... so long as it's accurate, etc... not saying 911TruthAction isn't accurate... just trying not to make a blanket statement...

Here it is...

Both LIHOP and MIHOP can co-exist. In my experience, LIHOP eventually turns into MIHOP anyway.

A lot of people have a hard time accepting that our Government would have a hand in it. It's until they see all of the evidence that they eventually follow suit.

I just think of my own experience with 9/11. At first, I wanted to carpet bomb the entire Middle East. Then, I started to see the reactions of our Government, and although I originally agreed with the idea of invading Afghanistan, I now know it was wrong.

Then I saw how the families had to fight for the creation of the Commission... Because the Bush Administration opposed it. It's not rocket science at the point. "Hmmm... what are they trying to hide.", and generally at that point, most people are "off to the races" as they say.

Other people research differently, and other people require different amounts of information. They get to a certain point in their research where they've been convinced, and make a decision that the truth must be told. For some, it's a different point than others. For others, we have to know everything.

The point is... just because someone isn't as far along as someone else in their research, doesn't mean we can chastize them. As I said, most LIHOP turn to MIHOP eventually. It's about having patience with other people around you. We don't have to get along, and we don't even have to like each other. We do, however, have to have a common goal, and that has ALWAYS been absolute truth, and absolute accountability. No matter where it leads.

Dave Mann Guest
    Gold- Truth and accountabilty as a bottom line.. that, as far as words go, is music to my ears. The problem right now though is who is going to enforce that. Who is going to make the necessary sacrifices to clearly draw that in the dirt and stand for that. I've been in this struggle for 40 years and have yet to figure a way to do that without incuring some casualties. The idea of taking some ARRESTS in New York for the reasons stated - that's only logical and correct,. Who will go ? - I've got as much to lose as the next man but I for one will be there if it's indeed happening!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mann
    Gold- Truth and accountabilty as a bottom line.. that, as far as words go, is music to my ears. The problem right now though is who is going to enforce that. Who is going to make the necessary sacrifices to clearly draw that in the dirt and stand for that. I've been in this struggle for 40 years and have yet to figure a way to do that without incuring some casualties. The idea of taking some ARRESTS in New York for the reasons stated - that's only logical and correct,. Who will go ? - I've got as much to lose as the next man but I for one will be there if it's indeed happening!!
    The people have to enforce it... as you said.