Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker Says 9/11 Skeptics Should "Leave The Country", Commits Slander - Video Inside

rayrayjones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I just sent him 2 emails. Just doing my part here.
    me too!! ah me sent 2 too!

first one:

Dear Mr Carlson,

Just wanted to let you know i saw your interview with Steven Jones, the BYU physics professor. While it seemed as though you did not want to show the actual collapse of WTC7, I am thoroughly greatful for you having the courage to bring this man onto your show.

You did not slander or insult him as others would do. You did not attack him as being unamerican. I am happy you allowed him to express his opinion freely.

If others had as much courage as Steven does, this country would be in far better world standing than we are today.

A man like Steven Jones is someone who does not have to take talking points to express an opinion. He is a man who will say what he thinks is true, regardless of the opinions around him. That kind of unconventional thinking is what made this country great when it was formed and the kind of thinking that will save it in the future.

If you continue this storyline, may I suggest you interview David Ray Griffin, a respected Theologian from Claremont college and William Rodriguez, the last man out of the WTC before the collapse.

Thank you for your courage in approaching this subject. There are many Americans who are still waiting for the truth about 9-11, many trying to connect the dots about 9-11, and many more who call for an open, TRULY independent commission.

May God Keep You Safe,

second one:

Dear Tucker,

I've read the transcripts and I saw the interview. At no time did the professor tell you he thought the government was responsible for 9-11. You came to that conclusion all on your own. Since you suggest to those who believe this that they should leave the country, when will you be leaving? Will there be a party?

I do not believe my government was responsible for 9-11. I believe elements within the government knowingly aided the criminal acts of 9-11. There is a difference. It is this difference that drives me to expose those who have such twisted, Machiavellian logic which you now seem to protect.

Here is the problem we face today, it centers around realism, truth, perception and critical thinking. (as quoted from Howard Zinn, author of the People's History of the US)
    Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be skeptical of someone else's description of reality.

True patriots are those that question the government. (like our founding fathers)
    True patriots are those who seek truth.
    Traitors are those who apologize for the criminal acts of their leaders and turn and look the other way.

Who are you really?

----
    of course i wrote this before i read about senator chuck hagel saying the same thing about patriotism and questioning the government...
    http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Hagel_..._war_1115.html

kinda made my day when i saw it wish i was able to attach it to the email i sent.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6306

Do me a favor... post these in there... and here, but specifically in there...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG