Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We Are Not Our Enemy

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Jan now works with http://www.wtc7.net/, Jim Hoffman's site... Jim Hoffman worked with the Professor the article is about.
    Oh,excellent!!!!

Lets hope Jones continues to make waves much like DRG likes too!!!

Jones?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Jones?
    The physics professor.

Oh... I thought you meant Alex...

somebigguy Guest
    Oh... I thought you meant Alex...
    No, nobody has to tell him to make waves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    No, nobody has to tell him to make waves!!!
    The article, and the interview were enough... anything he does from this point is a gift...

MamaSez Guest
    Yep--this was a good day. If you watch the newsclip from the Utah TV station, it's amazing! Watching the towers fall while he's explaining why it MUST be demolitions is really powerful. Having academics and "mainstream" folks come out about 9/11 is really valuable. To be honest, it's one of the things I hate about the world these days--the perception that some people have more value than others, hence, must be more believable... We're all as valuable as this professor, Jones. Nonetheless, that's the world we live in now, and it's important to get more 'experts' speaking out in support of what we've been saying all along.

So, we've got the Plame indictment(s), exposed secret 'rendition' prisons, proof from Italy that US troops used illegal (horrendous) weapons on people in Fallujah, Weldon screaming and apparently genuinely outraged over the DIA bureaucrats trashing a whistleblower to cover their asses, and today's announcement of an FBI investigation into the levee breaks (if I heard it right)... All in all, NOT a good week for the powers that be.

Ironic that all this unbearably bad news breaking at once would be perceived as a glimmer of hope to us, no?

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaSez
    Yep--this was a good day. If you watch the newsclip from the Utah TV station, it's amazing! Watching the towers fall while he's explaining why it MUST be demolitions is really powerful. Having academics and "mainstream" folks come out about 9/11 is really valuable. To be honest, it's one of the things I hate about the world these days--the perception that some people have more valuable than others, hence, must be more believable... We're all as valuable as this professor, Jones. Nonetheless, that's the world we live in now, and it's important to get more 'experts' speaking out in support of what we've been saying all along.

So, we've got the Plame indictment(s), exposed secret 'rendition' prisons, proof from Italy that US troops used illegal (horrendous) weapons on people in Fallujah, Weldon screaming and apparently genuinely outraged over the DIA bureaucrats trashing a whistleblower to cover their asses, and today's announcement of an FBI investigation into the levee breaks (if I heard it right)... All in all, NOT a good week for the powers that be.

Ironic that all this unbearably bad news breaking at once would be perceived as a glimmer of hope to us, no?
    I've heard of the investigation into the levee breaks too, but from what I read, they are investigating that they were not installed correctly and looking to lay blame there.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaSez
    Yep--this was a good day. If you watch the newsclip from the Utah TV station, it's amazing! Watching the towers fall while he's explaining why it MUST be demolitions is really powerful. Having academics and "mainstream" folks come out about 9/11 is really valuable. To be honest, it's one of the things I hate about the world these days--the perception that some people have more value than others, hence, must be more believable... We're all as valuable as this professor, Jones. Nonetheless, that's the world we live in now, and it's important to get more 'experts' speaking out in support of what we've been saying all along.

"Their" world must fall apart before we can rebuild ours...

artisan7 Guest
    With the Steven Jones story and Able Danger story brewing up a storm, on top of Plamegate and overall official lies which led us into the Iraq war, we may be very close to a tipping point. Now our task should be to press the media and anti-war groups to finally open their eyes and see the obvious - our government was complicit in 9/11. We should also be providing a message of why we must charge this administration for treason, why government must be restored to functionality and restored to complying with the Constitution. We must convey that getting justice for 9/11 is the most powerful way of getting to the root cause of the imperial insanity we've been subjected to. Also, we must present a positive vision of what can come out of the transformation that will result by the truth of 9/11 being exposed.