Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BYU Forms New Theory About 9/11 Attacks

Partridge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    How do you vote???
    Well, you need to sign up for a GNN account, and then at the bottom you should get an option to vote Yes or No.

But don't register just to vote, I think thats taking the piss a bit (no offence to Rebel Patriot who it seems signed up today).

I'm pretty sure it will get put up anyway, I've only ever had one headline rejected, and that was because it was from Granma (the Cuban Communist Party newpaper).

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Partridge
    Well, you need to sign up for a GNN account, and then at the bottom you should get an option to vote Yes or No.

But don't register just to vote, I think thats taking the piss a bit (no offence to Rebel Patriot who it seems signed up today).

I'm pretty sure it will get put up anyway, I've only ever had one headline rejected, and that was because it was from Granma (the Cuban Communist Party newpaper).
    I already signed up, just couldn't find a vote button...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    SBG had this theory LONG before Dr. whatshisname.
    And he's Canadian! HAHAHAH

But seriously, this guys suppose to be some sort of hot shot university professor right. We'll I'm a jr college student and I knew about this waaayyyy before he did. And he's acting like uncovered a ground breaking conspiracy that's gonna change the world forever, ya right...

somebigguy Guest
    OK, I found the vote button. See the size of the button?? How the hell did I miss that????

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    And he's Canadian! HAHAHAH

But seriously, this guys suppose to be some sort of hot shot university professor right. We'll I'm a jr college student and I knew about this waaayyyy before he did. And he's acting like uncovered a ground breaking conspiracy that's gonna change the world forever, ya right...
    Well, we can't crucify everyone who was late to the party. The guy is speaking up and encouraging others to do the same, thats what we've been screaming for all this time, for the experts to speak up!!!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Yeah I know, just joking around. I'm a late comer as well.

By the way, did you guys know that Oswald didnt kill Kennedy? According to my calculations and expert analysist, it would be impossible for him to have done it.

*whisper* I think it was the governent...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    SBG had this theory LONG before Dr. whatshisname.
    Yeah, well, I stole my theory from David Ray Griffen, Alex Jones, the Lets Roll guys and everyone else I learned from.

Its not about who is right, its not about who takes the credit (although some schmucks no doubtedly will try), its about exposing the truth. And when that is done, and we all have something of a future to look forward to, we can all go back to our lives and be happy that we ALL contributed to the solution.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    If I were a hardcore 9/11 Truther busting my ass for to spread the word, and the truth finally comes out. I'd be pissed if I got no credit.

somebigguy Guest
    Yeah I know, just joking around. I'm a late comer as well.

By the way, did you guys know that Oswald didnt kill Kennedy? According to my calculations and expert analysist, it would be impossible for him to have done it.

*whisper* I think it was the governent...
    I was three years late, the day of the attacks I said to myself, "damn that looks like controlled demolition". I think all of us did, then we just put it out of our minds.

That was our sub-concious trying to tell us something that day, and we all ignored it.

Regarding that JFK thing, I'd keep that under your hat, I believe they are trying to keep it quiet!!!

somebigguy Guest
    If I were a hardcore 9/11 Truther busting my ass for to spread the word, and the truth finally comes out. I'd be pissed if I got no credit.
    Yeah, but there are too many of us, and we all make a difference. Thats why the government can't stop it, we have a few standouts like DRG, and 911=Inside Job, but the rest of us are just average everyday shmoes spreading the word.