Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class Project -- Need help

Prime Guest

Class Project -- Need help

I am currently taking a Public Speaking class. For my Persuasive speech, I chose to do it on 9/11, and the truth behind what you heard. I know I can't talk about all the stuff, so I am going to focus it on three points, the planes that were flown into the trade towers might not have been what they were said to be, the collision of the planes might not had been strong enough to take down both towers, and yeah. I don't know if these are the best 3 subjects to talk about, and I don't know where to find the best information on these subjects.

So I come to you (everyone) and ask for some assistance in this matter. I've been to many websites, but it seems very complex, a little too complex for me. If anyone can help with this, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks

I'll be on later to help you out... Tonight... I would recommend focusing on different things... I'll explain later.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

BTW... I don't know if you're referring to holograms in regards to the planes... but that's a lot of hoo-ha.

Welcome to the site by the way... if you want help, THIS is the place to be.

Prime Guest
    I don't know what I'm referencing to really. I'm just looking to educate others on what really happened on 9/11 for a persuasive speech. I have no idea what 3 points I will make, and I could really use some help here. I rather focus just on the twin towers as I feel trying to focus on all the events on 9/11 would make my speech run way too long.

911=inside job Guest
    you need to talk about wtc-7!!!!! most people dont even know about it... its an easy one too... the main thing about wtc 7 is that it was a 47 story building that didnt get hit by a plane yet it fell at 5:30 pm from small fires(so they say)...

There are plenty of people here to help you out... in regards to 9/11... Focus on why it happened first... who benefitted, etc... once you understand that... then focus on the how... one becomes easier to believe by first knowing and understanding the other...

Prime Guest
    Okay, where can I get information on that? I need to convey a persuasive mood to my speech, but it's starting to sound like a informative, but that's okay. I'll take any help.

Here's a good article to get you started...

Click Here

Sorry, I can't help more now... but I'm at work... ttyl.

Prime Guest
    Tis' okay. Thanks for the help and hope to hear from you again.