Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

jetsetlemming Guest
    Shot down?

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Shot down?
    Yes, shot down.

"And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

Yes, shot down.

"For example, George W. Bush spoke of the heroic actions of the passengers and crew aboard United Flight 93 over rural Pennsylvania on the morning of 9-11. However, NSA personnel on duty at the NSOC that morning have a very different perspective. Before Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania, NSA operations personnel clearly heard on the intercom system monitoring military and civilian communications that the "fighters are engaged" with the doomed United aircraft. NSOC personnel were then quickly dismissed from the tactical area of the NSOC where the intercom system was located leaving only a few senior personnel in place. NSA personnel are well aware that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld did not "misspeak" when, addressing U.S. troops in Baghdad during Christmas last year, said, "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania." They believe the White House concocted the "passengers-bring-down-plane" story for propaganda value."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    The crash site did look like it blew up in air instead of hitting the ground (I compared it to the space shuttle crash and what I could find on the news of other plane crashed. Barely anything was left of the plane that "crashed" in PA, when most of the crashes I could find in the news still had a lot of the plane in one piece, with lots of it broken or blown off). I could find that first qoute in the cnn thing, only something close to it (but without the mention of the events) by Rumsfeld.

You couldn't do "Control/F" on this?

jetsetlemming Guest
    In what I've seen of most plane crashes, the main body of the plane stays in larger peices, while the wings, nose and tail are normally destroyed.
    This is a pic I found of the crash site in PA:
    http://www.windsofchange.net/archive...t93-debris.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    In what I've seen of most plane crashes, the main body of the plane stays in larger peices, while the wings, nose and tail are normally destroyed.
    This is a pic I found of the crash site in PA:
    http://www.windsofchange.net/archive...t93-debris.jpg
    According to CNN 9/13/01, and the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 9/13/01, Investigators say they found debris from the Flight 93 crash far from the main crash site. Which two towns did they find debris in? Debris, indicating the plane blew up in mid-air...

These towns were 3 miles and 8 miles from the crash site...

New Baltimore and Indian Lake

jetsetlemming Guest
    It would take a really lucky shot to bounce pieces of the plane 8 miles from the site where it hit, surrounded by trees.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Though, if the plane was blown up in midair, how'd it make a crater?

jetsetlemming Guest

I don't know because I haven't researched plane crashes to the extent that I should... I have looked for footage of other planes crashing into buildings, and didn't come across anything... feel free to start doing some research.