Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

I sent this to the folks at 911Truth.org, and I thought I'd share.

Good Morning Everyone.
    Last night was most certainly exciting in regards to Rep. Curt Weldon. I don't know if anyone has had the opportunity to watch the video yet of Weldon's press conference, but it was very good. However, it also put the majority of the focus towards the Clinton Administration.

Now... I can't speak for anyone else, but I have not spent the last 3 years of my life gathering evidence pertaining to 9/11 because I wanted another "whitewash" investigation into a "whitewash" investigation. I am VERY "leary" about Curt Weldon because of his "focus". Something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that this is exactly as I described it... A "whitewash" investigation into a "whitewash" investigation. Something to take the focus off of the Bush Administration, and appease those in America who have "doubts", but not to our level. I could be wrong, but as we ALL know, there is MOUNDS and MOUNDS of information that was omitted from the 9/11 Report besides that of "Able Danger".

I am afraid that this may be another attempt at dividing the 9/11 Truth Movement. I can't tell you how many arguments I've had with Republicans about how "Clinton lied, 3000 died" since the information pertaining to Able Danger has been made available. In other words, now there is a Republican 9/11 Truth Movement, as well as the original one.

I know that all of us want the truth, no matter where it may lead, but you can't have another investigation into 9/11 without covering ALL aspects of 9/11.

As it turns out, I am a constituent of Rep. Curt Weldon. There is an office of his in my neighborhood. Janice mentioned something last night about getting together a packet for Rep. Weldon. Books, DVDS, etc...

I don't have the money to go out and buy these things, so whatever you guys can do to help, it would be much appreciated. I am going to go to his office at the first opportunity, and leave whatever I can. I am going to continually call his office, until I get the chance to speak with him. Rep. Curt Weldon is going to know my name because I am NOT going to let what we've learned fall between the cracks. I REFUSE to let it happen.

Any help, or thoughts, etc... would be much appreciated. Is there a way to get Cynthia McKinney to contact Curt Weldon? Anything... we CAN NOT let another "whitewash" take place... we just can't.

Jon
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

dz Guest
    i hope him being your rep will give you some pull, hopefully it would bring some better understanding of his intentions..

best of luck dood.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Don't ask me how they chose their targets. People make the argument that Larry Silverstein benefitted greatly from the demise of the towers... They also make the argument that the WTC has always been a target because of the '93 bombings... they also say that the "terrorists" see it as the pinnacle of America... that supposedly stands for everything we "believe" in...

I just think it was the easiest target to hit with a plane... I could be mistaken, but the point is... we'll never know until an actual investigation takes place... beyond what people like me scrape and scrounge for. An investigation into ALL aspects of 9/11 by the people with access to the right information.

In regards to people not caring about the people at the Pentagon... That's a misconception. I care... a GREAT DEAL. I'm sure beyond the shadow of doubt that there are others as well.
    -If you go by the official story, KSM and bin al-Shieb looked through an almanac for the biggest building they could find to knock down.

-But if the govn't picked the targets, I'm guessing it's because it would have the biggest media impact because of the fact that so many people could see it and it was the most visible buildings in NYC.

As of right now, I'm going to deliver to his office the following:

Griffin--both books
    Paul Thompson—Terror Timeline
    Hoffman/Paul—Waking up from our Nightmare
    Two Griffin DVD’s, one including the new version of Painful Deceptions.

Thanks to Gabriel Day...

somebigguy Guest
    Don't forget these two beauties:

Simple Logic Exposes the Truth:
    http://www.911blogger.com/2005/08/us...c-exposes.html

Simple Logic Part II:
    http://www.911blogger.com/2005/10/si...c-part-ii.html

I thought about sending this as well.

somebigguy Guest
    Darn right dude, let it rip!!!!

I just sent a letter to the people at 911Truth.org, and Kyle Hence to see if they had the contact information for the Jersey Girls... I want to ask them if they would like to add anything...

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Don't ask me how they chose their targets. People make the argument that Larry Silverstein benefitted greatly from the demise of the towers... They also make the argument that the WTC has always been a target because of the '93 bombings... they also say that the "terrorists" see it as the pinnacle of America... that supposedly stands for everything we "believe" in...

I just think it was the easiest target to hit with a plane... I could be mistaken, but the point is... we'll never know until an actual investigation takes place... beyond what people like me scrape and scrounge for. An investigation into ALL aspects of 9/11 by the people with access to the right information.

In regards to people not caring about the people at the Pentagon... That's a misconception. I care... a GREAT DEAL. I'm sure beyond the shadow of doubt that there are others as well.
    The statue of liberty would be an easier target, plus it's French (so Bush wouldn't have a problem hitting it). I'm not saying that nobody cared about the pentagon kit either, just that it certainly got drowned out because of the severity of what happened in New York comparitively. The crash in PA, as far as I saw, got more attention due to the resistance of the passengers. Since 9/11, the only plane hijackers caught and stopped were found and stopped by the passengers themselves, not by the security and not by the dumb ass new laws the Bush Administation inacted. There certainly is a cover up, of the reason the terrorists weren't arrested when the FBI spotted them, or when they got on the planes. Why the governent keeps making all the wrong decisions and acts like it's doing fine, why the terrorists can run websites and not get caught (if they need to go to flight school here, how are they such master hackers living in squallor that they can post everything they do online and not get traced and caught? It's not hard at all to trace an internet connection, esp. when a website is coming from that source). The constant stream of feel good liberal politics that add to the buracracy and the conservative support of businesses at the expence of the consumers is just about ignored byt everyone.

You mean the plane in Pennsylvania that was show down?