Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

9/11 ACTION ALERT!!!

Today's News
    Click Here

Is it possible Rep. Curt Weldon honestly doesn't know? I'm referring to what we do. Is it possible that he's just now starting to "turn".

Is it possible that he has or had the mindset "Bush would never do something like that..." which is common in A LOT of people...

BOMBARD THE %$#@ OUT OF HIS OFFICE WITH EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, LETTERS

CurtPa07@Mail.House.Gov

Washington, D.C.
    2466 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-2011
    Fax: (202) 225-8137

Upper Darby District Office
    1554 Garrett Road
    Upper Darby, PA 19082
    Phone: (610) 259 - 0700
    Fax: (215) 596-4665

Bridgeport District Office
    63 West Fourth Street
    Bridgeport, PA 19405
    Phone: (610) 270-1486
    Fax: (610) 270-1498
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    I have that mind set but not because I think he's too good or anything. I just can't wrap my mind around him blowing up a key constituency of his, esp. when he could have only damaged the towers or chosen a different, more liberal-friendly target (like the U.N. building).

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    I have that mind set but not because I think he's too good or anything. I just can't wrap my mind around him blowing up a key constituency of his, esp. when he could have only damaged the towers or chosen a different, more liberal-friendly target (like the U.N. building).
    What's 3000 People...

To a man willing to kill 100,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan?
    To a man willing to let people die in the Gulf Coast?
    To a man willing to use nuclear options as a first strike policy?
    To a man willing to let women die from complicated pregnancies?
    To a man willing to destroy an environment for future generations?
    To a man willing to send other people's children to die in foreign wars?
    To a man willing to stop medical progress?
    To a man willing to let states go broke from expensive educational programs?
    To a man willing to commit election fraud?
    To a man willing to let the sick suffer by denying them their medication?
    To a man willing to show favortism in a country stricken with the AIDS virus?
    To a man willing to out a CIA Operative at the risk of other people's lives?
    To a man willing to take away our Civil Liberties?
    To a man willing to put this country in debt for generations to come?
    To a man willing to use a tragic day like 9/11 for most of the previously mentioned atrocities?

I ask again. What's 3000 people to George W. Bush?

somebigguy Guest
    You is da man Jonny!!!!

jetsetlemming Guest
    I'm allowing a defunct morality for the scenario. I'm not saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 people, I'm saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 mostly republican voters, especially when blowing up something else would have the same effect. The statue of liberty, the U.N. building, Times square. Plus, a plane hit the Pentagon. Why would he do that? The pentagon damage didn't matter to the people near as much as the damage to the world trade center. It got barely any coverage or attention.

somebigguy Guest
    I'm allowing a defunct morality for the scenario. I'm not saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 people, I'm saying he'd have a problem killing 3000 mostly republican voters, especially when blowing up something else would have the same effect. The statue of liberty, the U.N. building, Times square. Plus, a plane hit the Pentagon. Why would he do that? The pentagon damage didn't matter to the people near as much as the damage to the world trade center. It got barely any coverage or attention.
    Dude, you gotta increase spending on defense, if 19 flight school junkies can hit the Pentagon, then somethings gotta change.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Dude, you gotta increase spending on defense, if 19 flight school junkies can hit the Pentagon, then somethings gotta change.
    Amen to that. Its one of the reasons I hate big government: It's expencize, annoying, and oh so easily corrupted. There isn't one thing the government does that a private business could. There would be an execption of foriegn relations normally, but at the moment thats going pretty badly (to undersate it).

somebigguy Guest
    Amen to that. Its one of the reasons I hate big government: It's expencize, annoying, and oh so easily corrupted. There isn't one thing the government does that a private business could. There would be an execption of foriegn relations normally, but at the moment thats going pretty badly (to undersate it).
    You're right, no private business could survive if they were run like the government is.

Don't ask me how they chose their targets. People make the argument that Larry Silverstein benefitted greatly from the demise of the towers... They also make the argument that the WTC has always been a target because of the '93 bombings... they also say that the "terrorists" see it as the pinnacle of America... that supposedly stands for everything we "believe" in...

I just think it was the easiest target to hit with a plane... I could be mistaken, but the point is... we'll never know until an actual investigation takes place... beyond what people like me scrape and scrounge for. An investigation into ALL aspects of 9/11 by the people with access to the right information.

In regards to people not caring about the people at the Pentagon... That's a misconception. I care... a GREAT DEAL. I'm sure beyond the shadow of doubt that there are others as well.

Dear Representative Weldon,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for your continued efforts in trying to expose the coverup surrounding Able Danger. Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer does not deserve the treatment he's receiving from the country he served for so many years.

That being said, there is more to the coverup of 9/11 than just Able Danger. Over the course of 4 years, we, as Americans, and other citizens of the world have done everything in our power to collect the evidence regarding 9/11. That day has affected us as a nation, and as a world, and we deserve to know EVERTHING regarding that horrific day that killed 3000 of our people.

There are a number of whistleblowers who have risked their lives to come forward with information pertaining to 9/11. Sibel Edmonds, Lt. Col. (Ret) Karen Kwiatkowsi, Indira Singh, are just three that come to mind.

There is a plethora of works written by several brave Americans. Here is a partial list of the books available:

• The New Pearl Harbor - By Dr. David Ray Griffin
    • The 9/11 Report: Omissions & Distortions - By Dr. David Ray Griffin
    • Crossing The Rubicon: The End Of The American Empire At The End Of The Age Of Oil - By Michael Ruppert
    • The War On Truth - By Nafeez Ahmed

All of these books are completely sourced by Mainstream articles, individual investigations, and whistleblower statements.

You seem to be sincere in your efforts for the truth. Please let it be for all of it.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jonathan Gold
    www.911Truth.org