Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Letters...

Thank You Letters...

I recently made a recommendation to 911Truth.org for them to have a "Thank You Letter Section". Something for people to read when they go to the site to show how much people have learned from their efforts, etc...

I'm creating this thread for you guys to write "Thank You" letters for 911Truth.org... you write 'em, and I'll get 'em posted... I will be writing one sometime later tonight...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    I don't know anything about them, what do you want me to say?

Well... you know they're the "Biggest" organization for 9/11 Truth... at least the most organized... and have the most affiliations with "Truthers" like Griffin, Ruppert, etc... I'm going to write about how brave they are, how patriotic, etc... how helpful they've been (for me anyway), etc...

princesskittypoo Guest
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause some of us wouldn't know anything without you! *how's that?*

Try a tad harder.

Dear 911Truth.org Team, Friends,

We live in one of the scariest times in our history. The country known for her charity, her glory, and her honor has been hijacked by those seeking to destroy it. We need to stand together as a people if we are to overcome. For only together, do we have the strength, and the courage necessary to do what needs to be done.

It has been a long, and hard road for us. We have fought against ourselves, our families, friends, and our fellow Americans to get the truth out, and it has NOT been easy. To hear the terms "nut", "fruitcake", "tinfoil", and the almighty "Conspiracy Theorist" is commonplace for people doing what we do. The media has not been on our side. There have been so many times when all they had to do is show one article, or one hearing with the ferocity that they showed the Swift Boats, and our job would be done. We fight, and scrape for ANY coverage we can get, and it is tiring. More tiring than most people know or understand.

I'm writing to say thank you. Thank you for the time, energy, and devotion you have put forth for this cause. Thank you for giving us a place to go to when we needed that one piece of information that can help us educate. Thank you for your efforts getting together rallies, marches, and public events for the truth.

As I said, this is a scary time in our history. 3000 peoples' lives have been used to further the agendas of fascists. 300Million people have been tricked into believing in those agendas by the use of the media, and the 9/11 Commission.

I also said that we need to stand together as a people if we are to overcome. We need to be as we were on that dreadful day. Americans caring about Americans. People caring about people. There were no blacks, whites, hispanics, Democrats or Republicans. Just people. People who just wanted to help. Anyway they could.

We need to find that spirit again, and we need it soon. This time in our history is scary for several reasons, however what's scariest to me, is that we are divided as a people. It doesn't have to be that way. We came together after 9/11. We came together after Katrina, and we can come together for 9/11 Truth as well.

Remember, just because it's scary, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Again, thank you for what you do.

Jonathan Gold

aceace Guest
    Dear 911Truth.org,

Thanks for bringing to light the many strange occurances of 911. After the alledged attacks I was a patriotic flag waving American like most hellbent on getting whoever was responsible. About 2 years ago I started to notice that many of the 911 stories on what happened that day were not "adding up" there were just way too many discrepancies. I also wondered how anyone could not want to conduct a formal investigation of how our country was so vulnerable that day. It is then that I discovered eyewitness testimony, the hijackings not being intercepted like they should have been. Its just kinda snowballed from there. Your website is a real tribute to justice in finding the truth about what hapopened that day. The 911 commision report has proven to be nothing but a coverup article for the atrocities of that day. America will survive as long as Americans like all of you continue to keep the pressure on those that did this. The media has failed to protect us by ignoring key questions. Congress passes a Patriot act stripping us of our rights and the White House is looting the treasury with no bid contracts. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Greg Miller

Excellent... I just sent it to Janice Matthews of 911Truth.org... hopefully they'll be up in the next few days...

C'mon people... let's say thanks...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    PG says "Thank You!"