Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oliver Stone to direct 911 film.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Good point on "Pearl Harbor" movie. But the premis of this movie is about the heroism on 9/11 (such as in your avatar). If the premis was , a sgt. survives the attacks and then goes to Afghanistan and later Iraq to blow up some towel headed terrorits, and is lead by this great commander-in-chief (like the Pearl Harbor movie). Then I'd agree with you completly. But this movie ain't it. It's about what happened in WTC and nothing more.

And regarding whether or not he would talk about 9/11 truth in this film, take a look at this:
    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id...f=info&intl=us

He made a movie about the cover-ups and conspiracies regarding JFK's death. So who knows if he'll do that here
    The difference being I tell the truth.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

He's not going to... he's going to play it "safe".

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    As do I.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    He's not going to... he's going to play it "safe".
    Probalby, there's still a lynch mob mentality going on regarding the "war on terror".

And ya know that video some dude made, where he lights a match and talks about how the explosion in WTC doesnt match a jet fuel blast? If you know a link to that or have that video, post it on this site so I can see it please.

I'm saying the difference between Oliver Stone making a movie about 9/11 Heroes, and me having an avatar that promotes the true 9/11 heroes is that I'm telling people the truth. Oliver Stone is not.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I'm saying the difference between Oliver Stone making a movie about 9/11 Heroes, and me having an avatar that promotes the true 9/11 heroes is that I'm telling people the truth. Oliver Stone is not.
    "I feel someone had to tell the story of the people who were in the Trade Center before and after it collapsed," said Sgt McLoughlin.

-Has nothing to do with politics or the govn't or any war. I'm not saying I wanna see it, but I don't think it's gonna be used as probaganda consider the fact that Bush will be out of office by then.

-If this film was about the events surrounding what happend on 9/11 using the "official story", then I'd agree with you 100%. But this movie aint doing that.

You don't understand then... Even if we manage to get through the next three years under the Bush regime, I am STILL going to fight for 9/11 Truth. Even AFTER he's gone.

ThotPolice Guest
    The reason I posted this is because I read a different article about it in my local paper this morning, the article in my paper said he is not going to get into politics at all, that it would be a human drama story.

That is just so unlike Stone, I wonder if he will subtly sneak something in, or leave it open to interpretation, because if he does as Gold suggests and follows the official storyline, It will ruin his rep as a cutting edge controversial film maker,

JFK? He is a truther.

It was also scheduled to come out this august.

somebigguy Guest
    Unfortunately its gonna be a propaganda piece. Unless us Truthers hit him hard with the truth!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Unfortunately its gonna be a propaganda piece. Unless us Truthers hit him hard with the truth!!!!!
    I say we find out when he's filming in NYC and protest the SHIT out of it.