Former Partner to Bush-tied Bin Laden banker in Open Letter to Patrick Fitzgerald

http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modu...rticle&sid=708

Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 05:10 PM

Charles W.(Bill) White
P.O. Box 130241, Houston, Texas 77219

November 1, 2005

Patrick J. Fitzgerald, Special Counsel
Bond Federal Building
1400 New York Ave. NW, 9th floor
Washington, D.C. 20530

Re: Open Letter

Dear Mr. Fitzgerald, I am writing to advise you that I have evidence that debunks Bush administration claims that your indictment of Vice President Cheney’s Chief of Staff is evidence that the outing of CIA undercover agent Valerie Plame was not a conspiracy, but rather an isolated incident carried out by a rouge administration official. I am living proof that both Bush administrations have a sordid history of launching brutal attacks against uncorrupt Americans when the Bushes believe that their political ambitions are in jeopardy. Based on my experience, I can assure you that what the Bush administration did in the Wilson/Plame matter amounts to little more than “business as usual”.

As your investigation into the CIA agent outing matter so aptly demonstrates, the Bush Administration routinely employs its intelligence agencies’ 3-Ds tactic to cover up when neutral parties stumble upon their dealings. They “Deny” involvement even when confronted with incontrovertible evidence, they attempt to “Discredit” the source of the truthful information, and finally, they attempt to “Divert” attention to some unrelated matter. They hide their activities behind the smoke screen of “national security” whenever an outsider gets too close while access, money and self-serving leaking are used to intimidate and control the news media.

I became a target of this methodology when I stumbled upon illegal dealings between the Bush family, the Saudis and the Israelis in the mid to late 1980’s. My former business partner, CIA cutout and W. Bush crony James R. Bath got himself in hot water when he misappropriated over a half million dollars from the Bin Laden family, for whom he served as trustee. Discovery in the litigation threatened to unearth bank records showing the laundering of Bin Laden money through Houston banks, the funneling of funds to Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan, and Bath’s diversion of Bin Laden money to W. Bush. Politically influenced members of both the Federal and State judiciary who were trying these cases never compelled production of the incriminating banking records or permitted the cases to go to trial. Instead, the compromised judges disposed of the cases by awarding Bath and Bush’s bank “death penalty” sanctions and striking my pleadings. I lost my income, my business, my home, my family and nearly all of my personal property because I steadfastly refused to participate in the cover-up. The Harris County District Attorney’s office was unwilling to go after the Bushes or the Saudis while FBI, Comptroller of the Currency, and FINCEN investigations were stopped dead in their tracks by Bush political appointees.

Time Magazine reported on one facet of this story in its October 1990 article reporting accusations that W. Bush engaged in insider trading when he dumped his Harken Energy stock just before the price nosedived. The Manhattan District Attorney’s office followed up Time’s investigation by bringing charges against Saudi banker Sheikh Khalid Bin Mahfouz (National Commercial Bank) in the BCCI banking scandal matter. Still, the full story has never been told. Opportunistic judges, who were all-too-willing to ingratiate themselves with the Bush family, covered up for them while complicit lawyers have been rewarded by Bush administration appointments to judgeships and prestigious, career-enhancing positions within governmental agencies.

There is no telling how many others have been the victims of the two Bush Administrations’ abuse. While the President blithely dismisses his conduct as “just politics”, the unsavory conduct routinely engaged in by he and his staff is making a mockery of our Constitution, diminishing the stature of the United States as the world’s “good-guy” and threatening the legitimacy of the rule of law in America. The ability of our Country to survive the damage done by the Bush administration may well depend upon the outcome of your investigation. I sincerely hope that the Office of Special Counsel will be able to rid the Bush White house of each and every occupant who routinely engages in malicious character assassination and stand ready to provide you with any and all evidence in my possession that you deem relevant to your investigation.

Yours truly,

Bill White

Enclosures:

BinLaden trust agreement
Time Magazine article
BinMahfouz indictment

Cc: Office of the Manhattan District Attorney