Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Idiot on Howard Stern Today...

somebigguy Guest

Some Idiot on Howard Stern Today...

...and couldn't form a complete sentence. He was claiming, without any supporting evidence or valid argument, that drones were used on 9/11. When Howard asked him what happened to all the passengers, the idiot made the statement "I didn't know there were passengers on the planes".

Then he tried to make some sort of argument about the collapses, however, he couldn't form a coherent sentence and was laughed off the air. He was promoting Confronting the Evidence, which is Jimmy Walter's CD I think.

If that stooge is reading this, then SHUT THE HELL UP. You lack any communication skills, and you have no comprehension of the facts.

911=inside job Guest
    man, that sucks... was it gold???? i hate when i hear retards on the radio no matter what theyre talking about...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    man, that sucks... was it gold???? i hate when i hear retards on the radio no matter what theyre talking about...
    Yeah, I think it was Gold. I heard the guy use the phrase "That's it I'm done here" numerous times, which definitely sounded like Jon.

Man, that guy was a putz. I commend him for doing it, but if you're gonna do it, at least have some idea of what you're talking about. There is enough GD evidence to hang the whole Bush Administration, and yet the guy comes off sounding like a loon.

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Yeah, I think it was Gold. I heard the guy use the phrase "That's it I'm done here" numerous times, which definitely sounded like Jon.

Man, that guy was a putz. I commend him for doing it, but if you're gonna do it, at least have some idea of what you're talking about. There is enough GD evidence to hang the whole Bush Administration, and yet the guy comes off sounding like a loon.
    i hear ya bud, they make us all look like retards....

at least he didnt say "no one knows everything, only together may we find the truth"...

somebigguy Guest
    i hear ya bud, they make us all look like retards....

at least he didnt say "no one knows everything, only together may we find the truth"...
    You got that right, talk about a tired, overused phrase.

911=inside job Guest
    HAHAHAH!!!!! thats our leader!!!!

somebigguy Guest
    HAHAHAH!!!!! thats our leader!!!!
    Hey, remember when Jon did the same thing on the Oral and Anal show?

911=inside job Guest
    oh snap!!!! HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

you know we love you gold!!!

somebigguy Guest
    oh snap!!!! HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

you know we love you gold!!!
    That guy probably has an audio recording of his butt kicking and is now posting it on his very own BB for everyone to hear!!!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Ya, I heard it too. I thought it was Gold for a little while and was like "is this guy drunk?". But then I realized it wasnt because of how retarded he was. That guy made 9/11 truthers look like whackos.