Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Moore Owns Halliburton

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Where do you get this information?
    Well... Bush is a Nazi... the three of them support Bush... Therefore, they're Nazi sympathizers.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    Bushn isn't a nazi. Even if everything you post here is true, that makes him Nazi-esque, he's still not a nazi. That would make those three "sypathizers to a nazi-esque person", not "nazi sympathizers". On top of that, O'Rielly isn't a Bush sypathizer. He critizes Bush all the time for things like border security, Bush's lack of attention to the media's questions, and Miers. I have no idea what Limbaugh says these days (I've read a couple of his books, which I balanced with Al Franken's), though Hannity definitely is 100% pro-Bush.

ThotPolice Guest
    I never liked that fat fuck, the only good thing he did was get young people into politics other than that his films were mostly heart string pulling with little fact.

In bowling for columbine when he went to that Canadian neighbor hood and started opening doors like we are this peaceful utopia, like that reflected all of Canada, we have slums like any other city.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it were true maybe he was a pawn to show the world you can’t trust a do-gooding liberal.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Whether you think Bush is a nazi or not, one thing you can't argue with is that he's a FACIST. And that's a fact, period.

Just watch this:
    http://www.bushflash.com/14.html

jetsetlemming Guest
    I can't watch nothin' online. Censors. Sorry, pg.

Right mouse click on this, and select "Save File As"

http://www.bushflash.com/swf/14.swf
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    No, man, I'm on a library computer. They don't have windows media or anything like that. I can't watch video, or listen to anything either.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    About Michael Moore, he bashes companies for profiting off the war(s), but if you think abaout it, he's making money off the war too! Also, you can't blame him for buying Halliburton stocks (assuming he did), shiiiiit I want Halliburton stocks too at the profits their making *joke*. I can image Moore sitting around in an editing room thinking "man, these guys are making some serious cash, hmmmmm......."

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    No, man, I'm on a library computer. They don't have windows media or anything like that. I can't watch video, or listen to anything either.
    Someone posted the fourteen points which consists of making somone a facist (Bush fits in all 14 perfectly). Hopefully he will see this and post the link on this thread.