Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Believe In God, Yet...

You Believe In God, Yet...

You find it incomprehensible to believe what some people are telling you about 9/11. That's ok. It's good to question that which you find hard to believe. It makes you look at both sides of the discussion.

HOWEVER...

Can you prove to me that God exists? Other than the "written" word of the bible, there's NOTHING to substantiate the claim that "God" exists. If you tell me to "look around you" as proof of God's existence, then I say to look at science. The bible tells us that the Earth, and everything around us was created in 7 days, yet today, we know that not to be the case.

The "written" word I spoke of has been handed down to generation after generation, misinterpreted here, and reinterpreted there. There are VERY few things that can be proven from the bible, yet, you believe it...

In regards to 9/11, I have met people who have held positions in our Government that would have been privy to information regarding 9/11. I have listened and talked to people like Sibel Edmonds, who says a foreign organization infiltrated the FBI to hide documents that will incriminate this Administration. She says that our Government had knowledge of 9/11 since at least April of 2001. That an informant of 10 years told them.

A man by the name of Niaz Khan walked into the Newark Office of the FBI in February 2000 and told them that Osama Bin Laden was planning on hijacking airplanes and attacking. He was a member of Al-Qaeda who went astray. He passed two polygraph tests, and the FBI allowed him to leave after only 2 weeks of interrogation.

These are just two facts that I can verify VERY easily. Doesn't this give you some indication that our Government MAY be lying about something?

Remember, Condoleeza Rice stated that "we had no idea they would take airplanes and use them as missles".

If you believe in God based on the "written" word that HAS been proven wrong, but WON'T believe that which CAN be proven right, then either you're afraid of the truth, or you just don't care.

If you don't care, then think about the ones you love. ANYONE of them could have been in New York on September 11th, 2001.

If you're afraid, there are MILLIONS behind you.

And THAT is not gospel.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

JFK inspired me with that this morning... FYI...

somebigguy Guest
    Hey Jon, can you verify that they had evidence that Osama would fly planes into buildings? We know that there were warnings that Al Qaida was gonna hijack airplanes for terrorist attacks, but I never heard about warnings as accurate as Osama would fly planes into buildings.

The Shape Guest
    God has no place here. The world is controlled by me and people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey Jon, can you verify that they had evidence that Osama would fly planes into buildings? We know that there were warnings that Al Qaida was gonna hijack airplanes for terrorist attacks, but I never heard about warnings as accurate as Osama would fly planes into buildings.
    Here's a story about him...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5131524/

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape
    God has no place here. The world is controlled by me and people like me.
    "People Like You"... what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I apologize... I did that from memory...

"More than a year before 9/11, a Pakistani-British man told the FBI an incredible tale: that he had been trained by bin Laden’s followers to hijack airplanes and was now in America to carry out an attack."

The Shape Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    "People Like You"... what does that mean?
    Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape
    Evil.
    Ok SBG. :D

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Ok SBG. :D
    MoFo.