Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "THC Acts In Ways That Counter The Cancer-Causing Chemicals In Marijuana Smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    Thanks gold, I can read it right now.

You had heard of Marc Emry I guess?
    "Overgrow the Government"
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ever hear of Ed Rosenthal?

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    The Bush/Quayle/Lilly Pharmaceutical Sellout
    In America, marijuana's most outspoken opponents are none other than former First Lady Nancy Reagan (1981-1989) and former President George Bush (1989-1993), the former Director of the CIA under Gerald Ford (1975-1977) and past director of President Reagan's "Drug Task Force" (1981-1988).

After leaving the CIA in 1977, Bush was made director of Eli Lily to none other than Dan Quayle's father and family, who owned controlling interest in the Lilly company and the Indianapolis Star. Dan Quayle later acted as go-between for drug kingpins, gun runners and government officials in the Iran-Contra scandals.

The entire Bush family was large stockholders in Lilly, Abbott, Bristol and Pfizer, etc. After Bush's disclosure of assets in 1979, it became public that Bush's family still has a large interest in Pfizer and substantial amounts of stock in the other aforementioned drug companies.

In fact, Bush actively lobbied illegally both within and without the administration as Vice President in 1981 to permit drug companies to dump more unwanted, obsolete or especially domestically-banned substances on unsuspecting Third World countries.

While Vice President, Bush continued to illegally act on behalf of pharmaceutical companies by personally going to the IRS for special tax breaks for certain drug companies (e.g. Lilly) manufacturing in Puerto Rico. In 1982, Vice President Bush was personally ordered to stop lobbying the IRS on behalf of the drug companies by the U.S. Supreme Court itself. (See Appendix.)

He did - but they (the pharmaceuticals) still received a 23% additional tax break for their companies in Puerto Rico who make these American outlawed drugs for sale to Third World countries.

(Financial disclosure statements; Bush 1979 tax report; "Bush Tried to Sway a Tax Rule Change But Then Withdrew" NY Times, May 19, 1982; misc. corporate records; Christic Institute "La Penca" affidavit; Lilly 1979 Annual Report.)
    It never ceases to amaze me how blatantly hypocritical and immoral it all is weather a corruption, drugs or war, they create the problem, secure support by fighting to solve it whilst chastising the general public about how immoral and wrong it is to be corrupt use drugs or terrorize.

It’s right in everyone’s face. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    It never ceases to amaze me how blatantly hypocritical and immoral it all is weather a drugs or war, they create the problem, secure support by fighting to solve it whilst chastising the general public about how immoral and wrong it is to use drugs/terrorize.

It’s right in everyone’s face. It sucks.
    It's a good book...

ThotPolice Guest
    yes thank you.

ThotPolice Guest
    "Overgrow the Government"
    Our more left wing parties really need to combine the issues.

ThotPolice Guest
    Ever hear of Ed Rosenthal?
    Just now.

Wow he was actually given authority to grow medical marijuana and is now facing charges? Just as an example because he was out spoken like Marc Emery I guess.

The thing that steamed me about Emery was that the states reached over the border and grabbed him.

It's so true that the punishments are more damaging than the use of the drug.

It’s all so hypocritical and morally skewed on so many levels

911=inside job Guest
    check out what ed has going on this weekend in sf...

http://www.wondersofcannabis.com/

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    check out what ed has going on this weekend in sf...

http://www.wondersofcannabis.com/
    Heh heh... We have cannabis day in my town (Pun for canada day), throngs of people head to the legislative building and toke up under the ever-watchful eye of the cops.

My god they might eat chips or something!!!