Thread: Where the Hell Is YOUR Proof? - A Challenge to Lemmings

shadow7 Guest

Where the Hell Is YOUR Proof? - A Challenge to Lemmings

http://tvnewslies.org/html/where_the...r_9_11_pr.html

TvNewsLIES Challenges
    Believers of the Official Version of 9/11:
    Where the Hell Is YOUR Proof?
    THE BACKGROUND
    To this day, there has been no independent official inquiry into the attacks of September 11, 2001. The Kean Commission, with which most Americans are familiar, was based on the Bush/PNAC version of events. It was charged with probing the breakdown of intelligence prior to the attacks and making suggestions for improving communications among the competing agencies involved. The Commission, formed after more than a year of opposition by the Bush administration, did not…repeat...did NOT…investigate or report about the causes of the attacks.

Far more important – to this day there has not been a single piece of evidence presented to the public that corroborates the official government version of the most devastating attack in our history. Think about that. For more than four years, scores of credible experts have challenged the explanations offered by the Bush administration, and yet not a shred of evidence has been offered by the US government to support the official version of events they claim took place on that day.

Even more absurd is that fact that not a single official inquiry has attempted to respond to, discredit, or refute the questions that have been raised. On the contrary, both the American government and the complicit media have dealt with the every single challenge to the 9/11 explanations in two ways. They either totally ignore them or dismiss them out of hand as ridiculous conspiracy theories. Most of the well-researched and revealing findings by independent investigators are unknown to the vast majority of Americans.

THE BELIEVERS
    Time and time again, when I come across close-minded Bush supporters, I witness the effects of an unexplainable phenomenon: a highly dangerous variation of HIV – a condition I call the Hypocrisy & Illogic Virus. Strangely, the most severe symptoms of this condition seem to manifest themselves during any and all discussions of the events of 9/11,

The disease is easily diagnosed by the appearance of two disabling features: the need to approach all issues of national importance with an air of shameful hypocrisy, and the absolute inability to use any form of logic during discussions of such matters

Collectively, people afflicted with this disorder approach 9/11 as one person. They all blindly believe what they have been told by their government. They all adamantly refuse to listen to any questions that have been raised about inconsistencies in the official version that simply don’t make sense. And if they engage in any dispute about these discrepancies, their arguments are illogical to an extreme, and they are simply unable to follow any rational argument to its conclusion.

The sad reality is that there is no way to convince these brain-washed believers that there may be something more to the story of 9/11 than what they have been told. That’s not too surprising, since most of these people still buy into the Bush/PNAC reasons for invading Iraq. They blindly accept whatever they are told and close their minds tightly to any other information, no matter how factual. They cannot be reached. There is simply no way. The disease is far too endemic to treat with any ordinary approach. They believe as they do, and that’s all there is to it.

So, let’s turn the tables and put the burden of proof on them!!!

I believe that I, and every single person involved in the independent 9/11 research community must ask one question of the people who still believe the official 9/11 story. We must demand that those who accept the Bush/PNAC explanation of the events of that terrible day answer a single question:

“WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR PROOF?”

You claim that the President and his handlers have told you the truth. You refuse to consider the information we show you that punches huge holes into the official version. You refuse to check out the information for yourself. You tell us what we have uncovered is false. Okay, we’ll buy that, we’ll concede that you’re right...and that all of us are wrong.

In fact, we’ll take it all back and admit the errors of our ways IF you do something first. Show us YOUR proof. Tell us why we should believe the story you have swallowed, and show us what you have to back up your claims! You’d better have something more than a borrowed smirk when you tell us we’re way out in left field. You better be ready to answer just one simple question:

Where the Hell is YOUR proof, true believers? Where the Hell is it?

THE BATTLE
    I’m not sure why the independent research community has not yet taken this approach. Why does the burden of proof always fall on the researchers when the evidence they present is ignored? Why is it their burden to convince the non believers that there are legitimate questions about 9/11 that remain unanswered and hard evidence that we’ve all been fooled, big time?

The facts about 9/11 that has been uncovered are dismissed by people who apply unbelievably skewed logic to their opposing argument. They believe a story when the only proof they use to validate the story is the story itself. That’s it! All they know is what they have been told. News reports, video, witnesses, whistle blowers, their own eyes and even common sense contradict their beliefs. Still, these people continue to accuse the researchers of being either crazy or traitorous. What kind of convoluted reasoning has infected such a large segment of the nation?

This is a battle for truth. It’s not a debate over conflicting philosophies. It is a battle between those who are searching for facts and those who choose to deny that a search is necessary. How long do those in blinders have to be engulfed in flames before they believe an independent researcher who warns them of the increasing heat?

The level of denial and resistance can only be explained by understanding a very basic human response: sometimes truth is too painful for people to deal with. In this case, the perpetrators of 9/11 understood that most Americans could not permit themselves to consider the involvement of people within their own government in the dastardly attacks of that day. They could never allow themselves to even consider such a possibility, even though people within the administration had openly professed that just such an event would benefit their cause!

Those responsible for the tragedy clearly understood this aspect of human psychology. That is why they can hide in plain sight without fear of discovery, regardless of how much new evidence is uncovered, and regardless of how many legitimate questions are raised about their connection to the attacks.

As a result, the only effective battle cry at this point must be: Where the Hell is YOUR proof?

I take part in or observe countless discussions on 9/11; often in Internet forums. I read the posts and hear the responses of thousands of people who have not spent five minutes looking at the four years of evidence that has been uncovered by independent researchers. Amazingly, the same people feel fully qualified to dismiss new evidence with an insult or to present their own un-researched, amateurish conclusions. They know nothing about any information that might have been revealed while their heads were buried in the black hole of the mainstream media. But they constantly and vehemently insist that they do.

Without requiring a thimbleful of supportive evidence, these people continue to accept the official story of 9/11. That hypocrisy simply has to end just as our silence in the presence of that hypocrisy has to end. And it has to end now.

THE BLINDED
    The ball now must be thrown to the nay sayers, the folks in blinders who believe everything they are told by the WH and its media mouthpieces. They must be held accountable for their unfounded beliefs by challenging them for convincing proof that we are wrong. There is no room here for even a fraction of the challenges that should be made. Still, we have to start somewhere, so let’s at least call for responses from the politically blinded to what follows:

For the Challenge Questions -
    http://tvnewslies.org/html/where_the...r_9_11_pr.html

jetsetlemming Guest
    I never made any of those claims and I don't believe just believe what I'm told or trust the Bush admin., whomever the hell you are. You'll find my actual belief on the subjuect here: http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5684. Look at my latest post.

911=inside job Guest
    where is your proof that osama did 911???

jetsetlemming Guest
    I DIDN'T MAKE ANY CLAIMS! LEARN TO READ!

911=inside job Guest
    you havent said that our government wasnt behind 911???

jetsetlemming Guest
    I said that I have trouble believing that the bush administration planned and executed 9/11 because they could easily have done a lot less damage and gotten the same point across. I never said anything about who I believe actually did it.

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    I said that I have trouble believing that the bush administration planned and executed 9/11 because they could easily have done a lot less damage and gotten the same point across. I never said anything about who I believe actually did it.
    well why dont you go ahead and tell us who you think did 911....

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    well why dont you go ahead and tell us who you think did 911....
    I think it was done by 19 cave dwellers, lead by a 6 foot 5 inch dialysis patient, who hijacked 4 planes and outwitted the billion dollar U.S. defense shield and then used their questionable flying skills to drive those planes into strategic U.S. targets including the Pentagon which is the most heavily guarded building in the world.

Wait a minute, thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

911=inside job Guest
    i just dont understand how so many people can believe that bullshit story...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    i just dont understand how so many people can believe that bullshit story...
    What that buildings can simply collapse into a fine pile of rubble at free fall speeds??? Whats the big problem?

I'll tell you this, if one day they have 3 pigs flying on TV, I will accept the fact that pigs can fly without questioning it one bit. Even though pigs have never flown in the past, it would just make sense that they suddenly would one day. Even if I think I can see the string holding the pigs in the air and there are multitudes of witnesses that all claimed to see the string holding the pigs in the air, I will ignore all that and continue to believe that pigs can fly.