Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Jesus Factor (video)

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Lets not forget he claims to speak to God and God told him to attack Afghanistan and Iraq and is undoubtedly telling him to attack Iran, Syria, Venezuela and any other country that just happens to have oil.

There is a reason for a separation of church and state, its to keep bible thumping fools who think god is talking to him from making stupid decisions the rest of the country has to pay for.

Do you believe Bush was behind 9/11?
    Also, the bible and science contradict, so what we're seeing is the rolling back of scientific thinking in exchange for philosophy that's thousands of years old.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    why dont you post anything good bush has done!!!! just one, please... until then quit sucking his dick!!!!!
    Fuck you, man. I just asked a fucking question, and you've got to go and say sometihng like that. I DON'T LIKE BUSH. He's a fuck up, and, as I've already said here on ybbs, his political mistakes are making a huge handicap against the next republican candidate. I do, however, like religon. Religon is the basis of civilization. I tend to get edgy around comments that potentially attack someone's religon.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Lets not forget he claims to speak to God and God told him to attack Afghanistan and Iraq and is undoubtedly telling him to attack Iran, Syria, Venezuela and any other country that just happens to have oil.

There is a reason for a separation of church and state, its to keep bible thumping fools who think god is talking to him from making stupid decisions the rest of the country has to pay for.

Do you believe Bush was behind 9/11?
    I do keep an open mind, but it still seems unlikely to me. As far as I figure, if they're going to fake a terrorist attack on America, why'd they completely demolish the WTC, instead of just damaging it or shooting down the planes, and making sure everybody knew who was aiming them and where they were aimed. Destroying the towers was a huge damage to the economy, and caused a collosal loss of life.

jetsetlemming Guest
    I am, however, completely behind the idea that Bush, and almost everyone in power who had anything to do with defence and itelligence fucked up really badly, and should be kicked out of power for that.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Hows that for sucking his dick?

911=inside job Guest
    its still sucking.... im sorry, anyone that has spent as much time here as you and still doesnt see that 911 was an inside job is a fucking moron!!!!

youre like a little kid...

C'mon kiddies...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    I've spent plenty of time here, but almost none in the 9/11 forums. Its not a topic that piques my interest. Sorry to dissapoint you.

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Fuck you, man. I just asked a fucking question, and you've got to go and say sometihng like that. I DON'T LIKE BUSH. He's a fuck up, and, as I've already said here on ybbs, his political mistakes are making a huge handicap against the next republican candidate. I do, however, like religon. Religon is the basis of civilization. I tend to get edgy around comments that potentially attack someone's religon.
    Religon is the basis of civilization.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! now thats funny....

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    Religon is the basis of civilization.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! now thats funny....
    HAHAHA....I think we'd still be living in the dark ages if that were true.