Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly On The Daily Show - Video Inside

Bill O'Reilly On The Daily Show - Video Inside

Bill O'Reilly On The Daily Show
    Thanks to www.crooksandliars.com

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

rachel Guest
    Ahh, saw this last night. Thanks for posting the video. I particularly like the part when the crowd cheers after O'Reilly confirms that he is considering retirement soon. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rachel
    Ahh, saw this last night. Thanks for posting the video. I particularly like the part when the crowd cheers after O'Reilly confirms that he is considering retirement soon. Good stuff.
    I like when Jon says, "I admit, we add insult to injury, but you add injury"...

rachel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I like when Jon says, "I admit, we add insult to injury, but you add injury"...
    Yep, that was good too. I just wish the interview would have lasted a little longer.

Yep, that was good too. I just wish the interview would have lasted a little longer.
    O'Reilly admitted that he added injury. That infuriates me. It means he knows exactly what he's doing, and still chooses to do so.

rachel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    O'Reilly admitted that he added injury. That infuriates me. It means he knows exactly what he's doing, and still chooses to do so.
    I get mad just watching him. I'm just not a fan of any show that celebrates arguing, but his show particularly upsets me. He's so smug. He seems like he's probably an ass in real life, and I get the sense that he disrespects women (even separate from the whole phone sex thing). Does anyone else feel that way? He's just so full of himself.

I get mad just watching him. I'm just not a fan of any show that celebrates arguing, but his show particularly upsets me. He's so smug. He seems like he's probably an ass in real life, and I get the sense that he disrespects women (even separate from the whole phone sex thing). Does anyone else feel that way? He's just so full of himself.
    It's a false ego. Whenever questioned on his bullshit, and he can't just throw whomever it is off the set, he becomes aggressively disrespectful. Sometimes he'll even tell the person to "Shut Up".

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'll be sad when O'Reilly retires. I don't agree with his policits or some of his antics but I like his show. Watch it everday, it's good.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I'll be sad when O'Reilly retires. I don't agree with his policits or some of his antics but I like his show. Watch it everday, it's good.
    So do I. I like him because he pisses Gold off, too. For more stuff on O'Rielly being an asshole, see his section in "Lies and the lying liars who tell them" by Al Franken. Also, I skimmed through O'Rielly's book "Those who trespass", and he used every bad word known to man, graphically described violence, had multiple sex scene (with really badly written women, haha), and drug use. Not that I normally mind all that, but coming from O'Rielly, it's definitely hypocritical.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Ya, I like his talking points and debates, and emails at the end. Most of the time I don't agree with him but it's still a great show regardless.