Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11 - Video Inside

Fahrenheit 9/11 - Video Inside

Fahrenheit 9/11

Click Here

I saw something incredible last night. Watch this movie based on this premise that I came up with...

During the famous "7 minutes of inactivity", I thought of this...

He nods his head in acknowledgement, so he understood completely what was going on. The lack of action can ONLY mean one of two things. He didn't know what to do, or he knew what was going on, and sat there like a President who ordered the attack. He sat there, and received the "word" from Andrew Card.

For instance... let's say the President was sitting at an expensive dinner with a lot of friends, and plans were in the works for a "military strike" in some remote location. This "military strike" was taking place during the dinner. After the success of the strike, an aide of the President informs him of the success of the "military strike" by whispering in his ear, "Success", or something like that. He would nod, and continue his dinner....

This movie becomes an ENTIRELY different one when you watch those 7 minutes with this in mind...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I would compare the look on his face and the nod to say, doing something of serious consiquence and knowing there's no turning back.

-For instance in a mafia movie, the boss orders his best friend or relative to be wacked for the greater good of the family. The look on his face would be, upon hearing that the job was done, is "okay, so it's done, it had to be" or "there's no turning back, what's done is done". That's the look he had on his face, maybe a little bit of judement as well. But he knew what he had ordered is what's best for the family.

-And as Bill Maher has said, anyone who hears that the country has been attacked would have immediatly gotten up, for curisiosity if nothing else. He probably wanted people to see his expression to make sure that they know he's sincere so he wouldn't look guilty of anything.

"Bush crime family" in effect

Holla!

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG