Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A 9/11 theory I have

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PhilosophyGenius Guest

A 9/11 theory I have

Has anybody ever thought that Bush sitting in the classrooms and the 9/11 attacks were purposly coincided so that Bush wouldn't look guilty of anything? Like people know exactly were he was, and could see the look of "horror" and "shock" on his face.

And also, nobody took him away? C'mon now! That could have been done on purpose to make sure everyone saw that he was there and again, to make sure people saw the look on his face. (that backfired on him though, sitting there for whatever time).

your thoughts please...

somebigguy Guest
    I agree, sitting in a classroom with cameras on him, gave him an alibi.

Well... a lot of people consider that particular part he played as the "key" to proving guilt. Why didn't he take to action? Why didn't the Secret Service move him out the classroom like they were supposed to? Why didn't they move him away from those kids? It was well known that he was going to be there that morning. Doesn't it make sense to move the President away from that location? After all, we were under attack. Who would be more of a target than the President?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Well... a lot of people consider that particular part he played as the "key" to proving guilt. Why didn't he take to action? Why didn't the Secret Service move him out the classroom like they were supposed to? Why didn't they move him away from those kids? It was well known that he was going to be there that morning. Doesn't it make sense to move the President away from that location? After all, we were under attack. Who would be more of a target than the President?
    You are correct Jon, I don't think they thought that out correctly. Remember, the attacks were supposed to be almost simultaneous, however one of the flights was delayed, 175 I believe, that delayed the attacks. Therefore he was sitting there for a lot longer than originally planned.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    You are correct Jon, I don't think they thought that out correctly. Remember, the attacks were supposed to be almost simultaneous, however one of the flights was delayed, 175 I believe, that delayed the attacks. Therefore he was sitting there for a lot longer than originally planned.
    Barrie Zwicker does a better job of describing it than I do... he talks about everything leading up to that one moment when Andrew Card whispers in his ear... all that "stuff" building up to that one moment... in other words, when Andrew Card whispered in his ear... this was happening, that was happening, this plane was off course for this amount of time, this plane had already crashed into this building, etc... it wasn't like there wasn't anything going on at the time the President was told about the second plane. Remember, Bush just sat there... he just fucking sat there... after being told...

princesskittypoo Guest
    i didn't realize everyone knew where the president was.

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i didn't realize everyone knew where the president was.
    It was highly publicized where he would be that morning... So... if they didn't rush to get him out of there, maybe they knew there wasn't any danger... if they knew there wasn't any danger, then...

princesskittypoo Guest
    ah i fallow your train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    ah i fallow your train of thought.
    It's not rocket science sweety.

It's either they knew he wasn't in any danger, or they were completely incompetent in regards to the protection of the President (Secret Service). Since we all know they are some of the most highly trained individuals in the world, "incompetence" really doesn't make sense.