View Poll Results: Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 66.67%
  • No

3 16.67%
  • I'm Afraid Of Being Arrested

3 16.67%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

It's not like I'm making this shit up.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    My "movement" does whatever the hell they like... I'm not asking the question as a "Truther". I'm asking the question as an American. Voting no longer works, we've proven that. Every bill that's been passed has been to benefit the corporations. They're bleeding our country dry, and destroying our relations with the entire world. What would you like us to do to resolve this?
    That may be the truth, but you underestimate how many people will just go allong with what is reported about you in the news if you do. You'll be reported as being some crazy who tried to "terrorize washington" and got shot by the noble secret service guys. That you believe that the us planned 9/11 will come out in the reports, then from after that everyone associates everyone whom shares your theory with your actions. You know they'll use the story of some wacko trying to "take back the white house" against everybody who disagrees, 9/11 conspirasts, liberals, whomever.

I'm not saying JUST me.

jetsetlemming Guest
    you'd all get shot by the secret service and the white house security, and more people would just make it easier for them to label you crazy threats to the state.

jetsetlemming Guest
    unless you can gather up a big enough army to actually take the white house by force (which would lead to you having the army called in to re-take it), you'd all just end up getting killed. You can't fight war hawks by force in any situation.

jetsetlemming Guest
    And just protesting outside of it would mean nothing, it never does.

Why can't we march outside of the White House, and stand there with clear signs that say, "We Want Our Country Back Now, Arrest Bush", and refuse to leave, and force them to arrest us... As many as were at the anti-war rally...

jetsetlemming Guest
    You could, I'm saying, what would it do? Nothing came of that same anti-war rally, what would protesting outside the white house do?

BTW... I'm not talking about driving to Washington D.C., parking your car, and then marching to the White House... I'm talking March from whereever you are in the country, to the White House. We've talked about it before... from NYC to D.C. anyway...

Something that the media would HAVE to cover.