View Poll Results: Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 66.67%
  • No

3 16.67%
  • I'm Afraid Of Being Arrested

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

I know I can't be the only one ready to do so.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472

I know I can't be the only one ready to do so.
    I would, but it ain't my country. I'm only doing this because your corrupt government directly threatens my country.

Its nice to see our PM is finally getting some backbone, he is threatening to cut back on shipments of oil to you guys, unless you lift the ban on our softwood lumber. This is oil you guys stole fair and square under the free trade agreement, yet you guys refuse to honour your obligations of the agreement. I fully expect that if we do cut shipments of oil to your country, Cheney will be flying airplanes into buildings and blaming us this time.

Back on topic, I know Inside Job won't go with you, because I know he's afraid of getting arrested.

Hey man... the decisions made by this Government do not reflect the mindset of the people... If it were up to me... I would invade your ass, and steal your oil fair and square.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Hey man... the decisions made by this Government do not reflect the mindset of the people... If it were up to me... I would invade your ass, and steal your oil fair and square.
    But you have stolen our oil fair and square via NAFTA, but you gotta take our lumber and beef in return. Don't whine about mad cow disease or termites, you should have thought about that before you forced that deal down our throats.

jetsetlemming Guest
    ....march on the white house? And get shot, and have you reported in the news, and soil your whole movement to be assumed to act like that? Are you kidding?

911=inside job Guest
    sbg, youre a douche, you know i go to protests and if i was near dc i would go!!!!! the gas doesnt sound very nice but i would go with a gas mask....

you know i dont think youre a douche... if was going to say fuck off sbg.. i thought i would tone it down...

see ya bitches im going to watch the blue angels fly over the bay....

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    sbg, youre a douche, you know i go to protests and if i was near dc i would go!!!!! the gas doesnt sound very nice but i would go with a gas mask....

you know i dont think youre a douche... if was going to say fuck off sbg.. i thought i would tone it down...

see ya bitches im going to watch the blue angels fly over the bay....
    I know dude, I'm just picking on ya...

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    ....march on the white house? And get shot, and have you reported in the news, and soil your whole movement to be assumed to act like that? Are you kidding?
    My "movement" does whatever the hell they like... I'm not asking the question as a "Truther". I'm asking the question as an American. Voting no longer works, we've proven that. Every bill that's been passed has been to benefit the corporations. They're bleeding our country dry, and destroying our relations with the entire world. What would you like us to do to resolve this?

I'm going to bet that if no indictments are found in the Valerie Plame Affair, people will be more apt to march.

Of course, indicted Representatives are still allowed on the floor to "cajole" other Representatives into voting for the Corporations, so I'm not sure an indictment against the administration would bring the desired result.