Thread: Maureen Dowd: All You Need To Know About Plame, "Cheney's Guilty"

Maureen Dowd: All You Need To Know About Plame, "Cheney's Guilty"

Maureen Dowd: All You Need To Know About Plame, "Cheney's Guilty"
    Thanks to www.crooksandliars.com

Click Here

I will not be voting for Hillary.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    O'Reilly showed that clip a couple of days ago, I think. All he said was, "If you've got some evidence, Ms. Dowd, the world'd like to hear it".

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    O'Reilly showed that clip a couple of days ago, I think. All he said was, "If you've got some evidene, Ms. Dowd, the world'd like to hear it".
    Evidence.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Oh, there's evidence. Moreen Dowd just didn't say anything about evidence. All she said was that you sohuld automatically assume he's guilty.

Oh, there's evidence. Moreen Dowd just didn't say anything about evidence. All she said was that you sohuld automatically assume he's guilty.
    You are correct. In a court of law, Vice President Dick Cheney is innocent until proven guilty. However, it is that evidence that makes him suspect.

Evidence

jetsetlemming Guest
    I wasn't questioning it, Gold. Personally, as far as I can see, what he did was underhanded but not technically illegal because he and Scooter were both classified to know about Plame, though Libby might have some problems. What she said was just assume he's guilty, don't bother thinking about it, he wrong and guilty and evil and you don't need evidence to prove it, just assume it. That's wrong.

I wasn't questioning it, Gold. Personally, as far as I can see, what he did was underhanded but not technically illegal because he and Scooter were both classified to know about Plame, though Libby might have some problems. What she said was just assume he's guilty, don't bother thinking about it, he wrong and guilty and evil and you don't need evidence to prove it, just assume it. That's wrong.
    The evidence I posted shows guilt on a great many things. Not just the "Plame Leak", which is just a piece of the puzzle.

jetsetlemming Guest
    You showed evidence, not Dowd. Dowd accusing him of being guilty on national televisoin without evidence, not you.

Everyone clapped. It's pretty much common knowledge that Dick Cheney is a criminal.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Yeah. I don't like the idea of people assuming it, though, esp. when journalists, who aren't supposed to be taking sides like this, encourage people to judge him like this.