Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Reps. Waxman And Maloney Call For Hearings

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    Basically...yeah....If you saw something different ....then one of us has bad eyes........The whole theory the truthers are trying to make is like a web of lies. The buildings fell down because of explosives.......The planes had strange explosives underneath them.....etc etc etc etc....do some research on arkom's razor...(?) it'll be hard cuz I'm a spelling retard :D
    Know what I saw with my eyes? Two planes shooting something into the towers before hitting them. I didn't see anything fly into the Pentagon because the gov't you love so much will not release the videos they confiscated.

however, I'm sure you saw those nasty muslims looking out the airplane windows at you before they hit.

What ever happened with this?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

sam houston Guest

movement at last

I understand and fully support the drive to impeach George Bush & Co.

What I am concerned about is someone who does not enjoy high office and who consequently is just another Joe. Namely, Larry Silverstein, surely there is more than enough evidence for criminal charges with regard to him. All that is required is for the NYPD, criminal investigation dept, to be sent (by registered mail), a few pages of proof of controlled demolition. Silverstein is up to his armpits in blood. If the NYPD then fail to act on that information received, then they themselves stand in violation of their jobs. They become unfit to draw monies from the public purse, either by way of wages or pension. This is because they have failed to do their duty. The informant (sender of the information) is duly able to inform his elected representative, who is, in turn, obliged to properly investigate and report back.

Why has this not yet been done?

AuGmENTor Guest
    It soundslike they're gonna go somewhere with this. I really hope to see someone in this web of lies get their just deserts. Not to mention, it will be nice to have ONE of my "crazy" conspiracy theories villified. I will roll that newspaper up real tight and go find the people who were so unilatteraly dismissive and smack them around with it.
    Sidebar: I'm glad guests can't post here anymore.

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sam houston
    I understand and fully support the drive to impeach George Bush & Co.

What I am concerned about is someone who does not enjoy high office and who consequently is just another Joe. Namely, Larry Silverstein, surely there is more than enough evidence for criminal charges with regard to him. All that is required is for the NYPD, criminal investigation dept, to be sent (by registered mail), a few pages of proof of controlled demolition. Silverstein is up to his armpits in blood. If the NYPD then fail to act on that information received, then they themselves stand in violation of their jobs. They become unfit to draw monies from the public purse, either by way of wages or pension. This is because they have failed to do their duty. The informant (sender of the information) is duly able to inform his elected representative, who is, in turn, obliged to properly investigate and report back.

Why has this not yet been done?
    I am so glad this was said. I have wondered the same thing!

If I were an investigator, my first thoughts of the collapse of building 7 would be that it was a controlled demolition! I would immediatly suspect Silverstein of either being directly behind the demolition, or at the least having some knowledge about it. Especially after he admitted it on camera!!!

Has Silverstein ever been investigated for having links to Al Qaeda?!! (wink, wink)

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    I will roll that newspaper up real tight and go find the people who were so unilatteraly dismissive and smack them around with it.
    LOL! There are a lot of folks that will be eating crow when the truth comes out!!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    What did your eyes tell you? That two planes were flown into the WTC. One was flown into the Pentagon. One was flown into a field in PA. Your eyes tell you that two massive buildings collapsed in downtown New York. Where do your eyes tell you that Muslims were flying those planes?
    pwned

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I guess Waxman and Maloney were blocked or something.

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG