Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Reps. Waxman And Maloney Call For Hearings

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    All of the wrong people have been held accountable.
    Saddam has been funding terror networks for years....and increased his funding after we thwarted his genocide plans .

Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    Saddam has been funding terror networks for years....and increased his funding after we thwarted his genocide plans .
    We're there because of 9/11. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Those cock suckers that hijacked those planes must have been condi rice's cousins who were being mind controlled? You tell me What happened? Muslim extremists killed themselves as a favor to a Christian?? Come on
    I think the Muslims you speak of are patsies. A "Decoy". Much like Lee Harvey Oswald.

ScottyAH Guest
    I think the Muslims you speak of are patsies. A "Decoy". Much like Lee Harvey Oswald.
    Possibly....But not realistically . Oswald didn't want to be caught. Those people knew they were going to die ! It's not the same ! ....

Possibly....But not realistically . Oswald didn't want to be caught. Those people knew they were going to die ! It's not the same ! ....
    Go read up on Ellen Mariani, and what her lawyer has to say.

ScottyAH Guest
    We're there because of 9/11. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.
    No Iraq doesn't have any Terrorists there...Never have....

Those fuckin' people were givin' a chance to vote freely and they elected a terrorist ...they can ALL burn in hell for all I care...Fuck 'em ALL

ScottyAH Guest
    Go read up on Ellen Mariani, and what her lawyer has to say.
    For you I'll look her up....But my eyes don't decieve me ! The reason you don't believe in GOD is because you never seen him...so for that I can't blame you ....But your trying to tell me that what My eyes see is a lie!!! I'm not buying it.!

For you I'll look her up....But my eyes don't decieve me ! The reason you don't believe in GOD is because you never seen him...so for that I can't blame you ....But your trying to tell me that what My eyes see is a lie!!! I'm not buying it.!
    What did your eyes tell you? That two planes were flown into the WTC. One was flown into the Pentagon. One was flown into a field in PA. Your eyes tell you that two massive buildings collapsed in downtown New York. Where do your eyes tell you that Muslims were flying those planes?

ScottyAH Guest
    What did your eyes tell you? That two planes were flown into the WTC. One was flown into the Pentagon. One was flown into a field in PA. Your eyes tell you that two massive buildings collapsed in downtown New York. Where do your eyes tell you that Muslims were flying those planes?
    Basically...yeah....If you saw something different ....then one of us has bad eyes........The whole theory the truthers are trying to make is like a web of lies. The buildings fell down because of explosives.......The planes had strange explosives underneath them.....etc etc etc etc....do some research on arkom's razor...(?) it'll be hard cuz I'm a spelling retard :D

Basically...yeah....If you saw something different ....then one of us has bad eyes........The whole theory the truthers are trying to make is like a web of lies. The buildings fell down because of explosives.......The planes had strange explosives underneath them.....etc etc etc etc....do some research on arkom's razor...(?) it'll be hard cuz I'm a spelling retard :D
    I'm asking you what evidence you have that Muslim's pulled off 9/11. Only from the written article, supplied by our FBI, hours after 9/11, did we know that 19 Muslim hijackers were responsible for it. Hmmmm... the FBI knew exactly who it was without even seeing the bodies. Interesting.