Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Reps. Waxman And Maloney Call For Hearings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know... but to me, this seems like something that should be on the front page of every newspaper in the world.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I don't know... but to me, this seems like something that should be on the front page of every newspaper in the world.
    Now there's a dangerous thought....Do you think that the country that you "supposedly" love will benefit from this being on the front page of every newspaper in the world. It's almost as if you want the world to hate us! move over Timothy McViegh....the Truthers are here!!!!!!!!! :o

Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    Now there's a dangerous thought....Do you think that the country that you "supposedly" love will benefit from this being on the front page of every newspaper in the world. It's almost as if you want the world to hate us! move over Timothy McViegh....the Truthers are here!!!!!!!!! :o
    Ok, that statement is wrong on so many levels... first, you're saying that you would much rather let someone get away with something as horrible as 9/11? Secondly, the world already hates us, and it has nothing to do with me. It has a lot more to do with your precious murdering leader.

As far as comparing me to Timothy McViegh, did I blow up a building? No. Do I plan on blowing up a building anytime ever? No. Your comparison is lacking.