Thread: Dr. David Ray Griffin's Vermont Tour

Dr. David Ray Griffin's Vermont Tour

No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

911Eyewitness Guest
    Do you trust religious zealots? While I understand the core of cults, I found historically the cults are merely the extension of the government. I have to read and understand this guy more, but like LaRouche he may talk the talk but.

However, truely good individuals do find their way into the way of cults and walk within unknowing the rulers real goals. Oh well, where can I find more?

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Eyewitness
    Do you trust religious zealots? While I understand the core of cults, I found historically the cults are merely the extension of the government. I have to read and understand this guy more, but like LaRouche he may talk the talk but.

However, truely good individuals do find their way into the way of cults and walk within unknowing the rulers real goals. Oh well, where can I find more?
    He seems on the level, I'm a big fan of his. His talks never seem to discuss religion in any way, however, its a way to target that segment of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by 911Eyewitness

Normally, I would agree with you... "What does a religious man know about steel construction?"... however, I've met Dr. Griffin, and he was a kind, responsive person... Then I got to see him speak... he's good.

And logic doesn't care what affiliation you are... you've either got it, or you don't.

911=inside job Guest
    im also a big fan and i am an atheist.... if i see him pull some strange god shit ill be pissed off.... im not worried though...