Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what are we doing to prevent the next 9/11 and war with Iran?

thumper Guest

what are we doing to prevent the next 9/11 and war with Iran?

I sense a lack of urgency here

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Nothing a single person can do unless it involves going to jail.

911TRUTH Guest
    ...The 9/11 Truth Movement.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I was refering to the lack of urgency to prevent another possible war or attack.

awepittance Guest
    it they're going to drop a nuke, they're going to drop a nuke. there really isnt anything we can do to stop it.

the best we can do is try to curb and prevent the wave of mass-panic and fear that will follow.

edit: We have to follow in the foosteps of the bulldog, Alex Jones.
    him essentially predicting 9/11 a month before it happened is large part of why i respect / and follow him so closely. He had his finger on the pulse of mainstream media spin and propaganda, and by doing so he was able to see something coming. We need to do the same, and pay very close attention to any upcoming terrorist warning mainstream media stories. Even though most of them are probably designed to scare only, you never know when the government might make one come true.

911TRUTH Guest
    I was just responding to the thread question... The only way to stop another 9/11 is to hold those responsible accountable. The first step is combating the years of propoganda and conditioning with the power of common sense.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    This reminds me of before the Iraq ware when the biggest protest in the history of the world happends and Bush simply brushed it off and basically said it wouldn't change a thing.

911TRUTH Guest
    I hear you, contrary to the founders intentions, the political system in this country has evolved to keep us silent and fall in line. Serious political dissent has been sucessfully made "Un-American" and dishonorable. Little do people know, that is what this country is (or was supposed to be) all about.

However, unlike Iraq, Americans are emotionally attached to 9/11. I know I am. It is at the core of our identity. We all came together after 9/11 and showed how in times of despair, we only grow stronger. We are a proud people. In the days following 9/11, I never felt more love for my country. America was united like never before. So now, to suggest the US government whom we have given our blind trust was responsible for these attacks is not simply a matter of accountability. This will mean and should mean revolution.

Now say America wakes up and begins to believe that Bush & Co. wanted and caused 9/11 to happen. Just take look at the anger towards the middle east after that morning. The waving flags, the seething emotion. Some of my friends got up and joined the military. I had a big American flag on my car, and personally didn't care what we did in the middle east. I was ready for WAR. Man that propoganda worked on me - I can remember the boiling anger watching those mid easterners dancing in the street on TV. They hit MY home and I feared more to come. I literally turned green with fear that day. Everything I care about could have been gone tomorrow - and thats all that mattered to me. It was pure survival instinct. New York is part of who I am. If you can remember how you felt that day, think of what happens if we all find out it wasn't Al-Qaeda. Can you imagine if everyone actualy believes our government was the enemy all along? There will be no peaceful resigning, people will see red, the same red I see when I think about this. 9/11 was a nightmare. New Yorkers are good people. Families were destroyed. The scum who brought those towers down and slaughtered those innocent people is pure evil and MUST be brought to justice.

I think this country has had ENOUGH!!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'm the opposite of you and most people on this site in that, in the days after 9/11, I didn't love this country more, or less. I was just like "oh shit that was crazy". I wasn't pissed off by seeing Arabs buring U.S. flags as I knew that we've done things to pissed them off as well, people don't just burn other peoples flags for nothin. In some ways I agree with Ward Churchill. Did any of those 3,000 Americans deserve to die? NO. Did America as a whole deserve that for crimes commited for decades in the Arab/Muslim world? Yes.

As for the govnt commiting 9/11, when JG was explaing that stuff to me, my attitude was "huh? that makes no sense, the official story is what makes". But did I think the govt is corrupt and would allow the 9/11 to proceed in order to benefit from it? Of course! After I realized the truth, I was like "Darn, I like the official story better". Now it's seems like the more I'm learning about what's really going on the more I'm amazed. Like if I'm reading something about 9/11 truth or govt corruption I stop and think, "oh shit, that was very intersting".

Holla!

911TRUTH Guest
    "Did America as a whole deserve that for crimes commited for decades in the Arab/Muslim world? Yes."

You agree with that? "We" deserved it? America as a whole wasn't attacked, it was WTC 1&2 filled with regular people like you and me. Have some respect. If the the Chinese government killed everyone you love, would you want to line up some random innocent Chinese mothers and fathers and shoot them dead? Would they deserve it?