Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: America Is Running Out Of Time

no
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Anyone see a "pattern" here?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yup... Karl Schwarz actually sent me the article... (Karl Schwarz is a questionable 9/11 Truther who happens to be a nice guy)
    why is he 'questionable'?

AuGmENTor Guest
    BUMP

dMole Guest

Did some time ago

Umm, I think it's pronounced Federal Reserve Act (about 1913 or so- Wilson's reign?) Then the Bushes jumped in bed with the Nazis in WW2 and FDR pulled an IgNORAD with the relatively-new radar at Pearl Harbor. [I believe they demolished the original radar installation on the north shore of Oahu, I can look for the link that shows the concrete foundations out in the jungle if needed]

Shoot a president in the head in Dallas, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty, USS Scorpion, Cold War, Vietnam, Opium Trafficking, yada yada...

Which brings us up to the current crop of pathological PNAC douchebags you all know and love like Cheney/Rumsfeld who've basically been plaguing us since the Nixon/Ford administration.

The quiz will be next week class... JK

dMole Guest

Whoops

Better not forget the National Security Act of 1947- that would take several chapters... Get a copy of James Bamford's "Body of Secrets" and "The Puzzle Palace". Mark Zepezaur's "The CIA's Greatest Hits" is a tiny little illustrated book that outlines much of this history (chapters are only 2 pages long).

AuGmENTor Guest

Umm, I think it's pronounced Federal Reserve Act (about 1913 or so- Wilson's reign?)
    Wilson later admitted he had ruined the country for doing that.

dMole Guest

Where's my refund

Admission? Apology? Fuck that! I want our gold back!

AuGmENTor Guest
    I never understood gold as a medium of exchange. What good is it? So 3000 years ago a race was obsessed with it. So it sparkles. Can you eat it? Granted it has some electrical properties that are above average. Beyond that who gives a shit...

dMole Guest

I know

I was playing a little "Bad Cop" there- I agree on the barter/exchange idea (been doing it all my life). I think it is sometimes called "marriage" too.

AFA gold's electrical properties- silver and platinum are better. I'd take the platinum since it is a KILLER catalyst for water hydrolysis and for fuel cells that we've been talking about. Silver is used to inhibit microbial growth in medical tubing, and it stores oxygen like a sponge (part of its "tarnish" problem). The Navy and aerospace industry are pretty fond of gold for electrical connections. Aside from that, I'm agreed on the precious metals' "value". I am pretty fond of my diamond files, saws, and knife sharpeners though (cheap "industrial" diamonds there)...