Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cindy Sheehan Arrested In Front Of The White House

It wasn't directed at you.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laurabears
    Riot is such a dirty word. They were peacfully protesting. They had no intention of starting a roit. They understood that by participating in civil disobediance that they had to also face the consequences of getting arrested. And sure it gets her on the news. She feels it is helping her cause. Any way to spread her word.
    I agree, but they might have been trying to piss people off enough to make a scene and make the anti-war protesters look like nutbars. I just hope the protesters keep their cool.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    shit, last year here in the city they were arresting hundreds of protesters everyday for like a week!!! HAHAHA!!!! the bay area rules!!!!!

power to the people!!!!!
    Well I defitnely agree with that.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    It's absolutley silly, the fact that you need a permit to protest. The whole point of protesting is to get your point across by making a huge scene and disturbing everything. Anyways...

laurabears Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I agree, but they might have been trying to piss people off enough to make a scene and make the anti-war protesters look like nutbars. I just hope the protesters keep their cool.
    I think they will.

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    It's absolutley silly, the fact that you need a permit to protest. The whole point of protesting is to get your point across by making a huge scene and disturbing everything. Anyways...
    tru dat!!!!

i think she was arrested first was because she is the leader of the group... like i said its no big deal... now, if they dont let her out of jail today then there is a problem...

laurabears Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    tru dat!!!!

i think she was arrested first was because she is the leader of the group... like i said its no big deal... now, if they dont let her out of jail today then there is a problem...
    Well yea . . . she is the one on the front page of the paper . . . she is the dangerous one!

911=inside job Guest
    there was like 10 rightwingwackjobs and about 50-100 pro jew protesters in san fransico.... i think theyre just trying to start trouble....

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laurabears
    Well yea . . . she is the one on the front page of the paper . . . she is the dangerous one!
    It's just like Donahue said, she got just a little too famous for the pro-war minority.